San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nano,

Check if the educational qualification has an equivalency option i.e. MS EE or equivalent. Maybe your qualification will then fit in the substitution requirement.

I would recommend tha you take the subsistitution option over the other two options. For one, if things click then you are better off, if things dont click you always have the other two options, but at a later date.

Again all this depends on how much time you have left on your H visa

Waiting for perm, at this point, is definitely not a good idea. Non-rir filing is a lot of uncertainity over a long period of time. If you can live with this uncertainity, then it is a good option.

labor substitution

thanks babloo,

also,

any iedas about time - labor substitution takes in CA to complete.

Also any ideas about getting it successful, when
Educational Quali days MS in Computeer, but I have MSEE, tough job description is exactly same.

thanks

Congratulations, ss1123

Congratulations, ss1123!!

This is really good news!

Could you please elaborate on "adequate recruitment information"? Did your company interview other people and how did the recruitment process reported?

Thanks.

Matrix

Cautiosly optimistic

We really need to see some approvals in the infamous Dot Codes. The approvals we see are in the Non Software. Any Software approval post would be a real good news cos there is lot stuck in that.

Any ideas if the AVM is working.
I tried to call all morning and the phone just seems to keep ringing.
Wanted to check on my case.
My case was Remanded to State in June 03. As per the new guidelines it should have been returned by state to DOL by now. 2 other cases from my company did get returned to DOL from state after a remand

Nkelkar,

If your case was auto-remanded then by now it should have been returned to DOL. If the case was remanded at the request of your company then I do not think that it would be returned to DOL unless specifically requested by your Company.

Hello Matrix1,

I do not have specific info on the recruitment data, however I can share that during SESA step that had requested more information on the recruitment efforts for my position.

All,

Which is the best chat forum to log into and ask questions regarding 140/485 stage.

Also, at this time I need guidance as to which is a better option 485 or Consular processing.

Pardon me for posing this question on this forum.

Regards,

Babloo,

My case was Auto Remanded. I was trying to check on the AVM and see if it has been returned. Have been trying for all of last week, but the phone just keeps ringing.

Has anybody been able to get through to the AVM ???

ss1123,

Choice between 485 or CP depends on individual position. If you have a stable job/less time remaining on H1/want the legal protection under AC21 then 485 is good. If you want to get the GC quick and do not have other legal issue viz overstay/not maintaining status etc., then maybe CP is good.

check www.immihelp.com also for the documentation required.

Hi Nkelkar,

Just now i have checked the AVM.Its working.For me the same old message is repeating(Remanded).

Regards
Raj

Re: returned after remand

Originally posted by shankru
My case got returned after remand today
remand date 26 june 2003 code 051

Hi,
How did you came to know that your case has been returned

by checking AVM (or) did you came to know through your lawer??

Thanks.

Certified and then Returned by state after a Remand

Hi,

I used to check my status once in a week. It said "Certified" suddenly three weeks back and I was thrilled.

I have been looking for papers all these days.

Casually I checked my status today . Now it said " Returned by state after a remand"..

Whats going on ? Anybody had similar experience?

This seems a mistake. Hopefully the mistake when they changed the status to "Returned by state after a remand" from Certified.

Is there any # I can call and talk to? I appreciate if you can provide me with the #.

Thanks in advance.

Kavitha

Last edited by a moderator:
called AVM..

I called AVM right now..and it seems like the IVR (interactive voice response) is completely messed up. It read out my case number aloud correctly and then started speaking out dates from 1st december 2002 to 26th... weird! Did anyone get this kind of a message?

LC Approved

My LC got approved today. Thank you guys for all the valueable information on this forum.

My case was auto-remanded in ealy July. Job title is Software Engineer.

Keep hope.

markm

Re: LC Approved

Congrats markm ! All the best for next steps.

Can you please provide details like -

Date when case was remanded -
Date when case was certified -
Did you recieve letter about certification from DOL or got this info from AVM ?
DOT code -

This will be very helpful for ppl still hanging in here.
Thanks and Regards,
apms

Originally posted by markm
My LC got approved today. Thank you guys for all the valueable information on this forum.

My case was auto-remanded in ealy July. Job title is Software Engineer.

Keep hope.

markm

Re: Re: LC Approved

Date of Remand: 07/07/03
My lawyer told me today that my case got certified.

markm

Originally posted by apms
Congrats markm ! All the best for next steps.

Can you please provide details like -

Date when case was remanded -
Date when case was certified -
Did you recieve letter about certification from DOL or got this info from AVM ?
DOT code -

This will be very helpful for ppl still hanging in here.
Thanks and Regards,
apms

auto remand to state

hi,
My case is remanded to state without 3 options provided in April 2003. I got to know my status by checking with the aotomatic reply email. And my lawyer did not received any official letter from DOL. He wouldn't have known my status unless I told him. Isn't it wierd? Is there anyone in same situation as me?

Two weeks ago my lawyer sent an official letter requesting SESA to send my case back to DOL. Does anyone know how long it will take for my case to be returned to DOL since EDD received the request?

Re: called AVM..

press 1, to hear again.

Originally posted by crazy_apple
I called AVM right now..and it seems like the IVR (interactive voice response) is completely messed up. It read out my case number aloud correctly and then started speaking out dates from 1st december 2002 to 26th... weird! Did anyone get this kind of a message?

markm,

Could you please share following information:
1. Job Requirement: MS + ?/ BS+?
2. Company Size and Location:
3. Layoffs in company?

Status
Not open for further replies.