San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: LCA from Chicago is fast!

Originally posted by srigans
If anybody already has a job and would like to join my company as a contractor, please free to email me at srigans_2000@yahoo.com, i'd be happy to refer you.
My labor process went smoothly with them and I would recommend them to anyone. My LCA took 5 months to get approved.
Cheers

That is very generous of you.

The moderators have created another section in this forum for posting job ads. Please use that.

How do I check the status of LC if I have the case number? I am trying to call the DOL phone number retrieval system but it's saying that the "case number cannot be located".

Originally posted by compudada
How do I check the status of LC if I have the case number? I am trying to call the DOL phone number retrieval system but it's saying that the "case number cannot be located".

Do you have the case number from DOL or SESA - the 2 case numbers are different.

When was your case trasmitted from SESA to DOL?

JNathan
If you read it correctly, its for people who already have a job. Regardless, those who want it will contact me. Thanks for pointing out though.

JNathan
If you read it correctly, its for people who already have a job. Regardless, those who want it will contact me. Thanks for pointing out though.
Ok - this is not the forum to place ads - GC ads, jobs ads or whatever you are trying to sell.
And I hope someone contacts you. Good luck.

compudada

I want to make a note that there are some cases from 09521586 to 09521606. Come cases are certified and some cases remanded to state and there is no status for other cases. My case is one of those cases. My layer told me that my cases was remanded in May 2003 but SWA is saying that they never received remanded case and AVM doesn't have any information about remanding the cases. Please let me know if anybody have the similar issue.

Raghu

How do you get the DOL case number? Is it different from the case number that you get on filing the application?

When are RIR cases for december 2002 going to process for DOL

My Application went from sesa to DOL in the last week of december.

When can I predict about my LC clearance.

Thank you all

I think you are over the line in advising JNathan about "reading correctly", 'coz if you did read correctly - the forum rules says no "marketing/spam" -- maybe you can use washingtonpost or times or MercuryNews to post your offer.

JNathan

It seems like the forum has gone quite. Is every thing alright or its just that most of the people have gone for vacation. Well, my date for DOL is Nov 14 2002 and I have not heard any thing yet. Does any one out there knows whats happening. I have been hearing about cases getting certified with later dates. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Labor Certification Approval

Hello All,

After about 2.5 yrs of agony, sadness, frustration and everything else under the sun,

I got an email from the lawyers today saying my case has been approved

Here are some case details:

PD: 10/18/2001
DOL RD: 12/16/2002
RIR, EB2
DOT Code: Non Software (Business development)

Experience was filed as MS+0

There is hope for all with this news. Please do not worry if you do not have MS+6 months as long as adequate recruitment info is shown.

Thank you all, God Bless and Good Luck to all!!

Re: Labor Certification Approval

Congratulations!
Good luck for I-140/485 stage.

Originally posted by ss1123
Hello All,

After about 2.5 yrs of agony, sadness, frustration and everything else under the sun,

I got an email from the lawyers today saying my case has been approved

Here are some case details:

PD: 10/18/2001
DOL RD: 12/16/2002
RIR, EB2
DOT Code: Non Software (Business development)

Experience was filed as MS+0

There is hope for all with this news. Please do not worry if you do not have MS+6 months as long as adequate recruitment info is shown.

Thank you all, God Bless and Good Luck to all!!

Re: raghu2002's case

Originally posted by raghu2002
I want to make a note that there are some cases from 09521586 to 09521606. Come cases are certified and some cases remanded to state and there is no status for other cases. My case is one of those cases. My layer told me that my cases was remanded in May 2003 but SWA is saying that they never received remanded case and AVM doesn't have any information about remanding the cases. Please let me know if anybody have the similar issue.

Hi Raghu,
I had a similar issue. My case was in "received" status, even though it was remanded, and later returned back to DOL. It didn't change from "received" until it became certified, so don't lose hope!

Last edited by a moderator:
info! help!

I need help following:
Recently, I joined a co. with my colleague recently got his labor approved and allowing to substitute for me.

But there are few problems, where group members
can guide me!

Company lawyer suggests that, it better to file a new
non-rir labor before - PERM kicks in. The argument for this
suggestion is -> this amendment for substation may take
more time and PERM can start before that. and later I will
not able to file non-rir cases, so not aplicable for 6yr
extention.

I have following question following this regard,

A) . How much time does a labor substitution takes:- with following differences in persons
a) diff in MS EE to MS CE, though job description is same, but approved labor is for MS CE. also experience
year and type is similar.
b) there was already an amendment done on this
approved labor for company change (due to acquisitions).
I was also working in same co with my colleague.

Will there an issue in substitution ?

B) Any Idea, when PERM will be implemented?
a) suppose, it is published on Jan 1, then it takes
120 days to take in implementation. so does it mean we can
still file regular (non-rir) cases till Apr 30 (120 days from Jan1).
b) Even with PERM, people can file non-rir cases, use
that for H1-B six year extensions.

C) Can I do following two things together:
a) due to PERM complexity, file a non-rir now
as well as
b) try to transfer available labor.

So, what I need help making decision is to take which route,

1) try substation and wait for its result, this will be good
if result of substation come before enough time, so that
I can file non-rir case.

2) file non-rir and wait for ..... years. (which at least gives
6yr extension stuff, as I have only 3ys left) and dint try
susbsitions.

so basically, decision will depend on ->
how much time labor substitution takes,
till what time we can file non-rir before PERM kicks in.

I will be really great full to all members for there
views on this.
- nano.

Status
Not open for further replies.