San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi World Monitor,

I know that one.Here many folks in bay area are waiting for their labor to be cleared.So many people are in their final (6th year of H1)May be for them its useful.??Why are u showing much anger.I think that u are mad!!!!I know in AVM yr msg is certfied but again the msg says it is remanded.So u are in very depressed state!!!.Everybody is depressed!!!But Behave yourself!!!Ok

Raj

Nice warning

RAJ!234

That was a nice warning... I am scared now....

Who said I am depressed... I am not depressed...

Dont assume things....

Need recommandation of good immigration lawyer

Hi, all,
Could you please recommand a good immigration lawyer who is good at this LC based GC processing?

I am on the same boat as you guys, maybe even worse, case being remanded to SWA with 3 options and doesn't meet the immediately certified criterial and company refuse to re-test market. Very likely my case is dead.

So I am desperately looking a good lawyer for my other family member. The lawyer should have good and current view of the LC processing, willing to sit down and spend time to analysys case based on individual scenario, quickly response to client concerns (likely to give the case number to client) and REALLY represent client's interest.

Your experince and sharing is highly appreciated. BTW, I am in Bay area.

Thanks alot,
lxx2003

lxx203
Try FDBL Law Firm. I have had a pretty positive experience with them so far. They might be able to help you. Goodluck man and hope your problem gets resolved.

Thanks

LC update

My RIR application was remanded to state in June, 2003.
My case was recently returned to DOL from SWA.
My lawyer has now received a 3 option letter from DOL.
- Send the application to SWA for supervised recruitement
- Withdraw the application
- Retest the market by placnig a one day advertisement

My case was denied on July 25 '03. Not sure what are they going to do with my case. My lawyer sent an application for reconsideration couple months ago and also spoke with the CO. The CO mentioned that they are waiting for the DOL guidance.

Now since the guidance is out what do you guys think would happen with my case.

My case was filled with MS and 0 years work ex. I also got 2 NOFs which were replied. So i assume that they should have a lot of recruiting data..

Case details:
PD - June 29 '01
Dol RD - Mar '02
1 NOF - Jan '03
2 NOF - April '03
Denied - July '03
Reconsideration - Sep '03

Not sure where will it go now.. any comments/ suggestions. Any time lines when would it be considered.

Thanks

Hello Delhifornia,

My case was also remanded back to state in June 03. Did your lawyer or you call and ask SESA or send a letter asking them to resend the case to DOL??
I check my case on the AVM and it still says Remanded to State.
By the way my case is RIR MS + 2 yrs experience.

Re:LC update

Hi Delhifornia
My case was also remanded on june 26th . When was yours
and what is your DOT code
received in DOL Sept 5th 2002
remanded june 26th 2003
DOT 999-151-051

Three options letter Cases

Has anyone have idea/information on the cases where dol sent three options letter and the company allowed it to go back to SWA on or before june? Are these cases going to be sent back to dol? Or is just auto remanded cases that would be considered for sending back to dol?

Thanks...

Re: LC update

Hi delhifornia -

What was you job experience requirements?

Thanks.

----------
LC update
My RIR application was remanded to state in June, 2003.
My case was recently returned to DOL from SWA.
My lawyer has now received a 3 option letter from DOL.
- Send the application to SWA for supervised recruitement
- Withdraw the application
- Retest the market by placnig a one day advertisement

delhifornia

delhifornia,

It depends on when it was returned to DOL after remand. If it was after Oct 31 then it should be not statisfying the RIR guide line.

If it was returned before Oct 31, then you are cool. You will eventually get it.. may it will take another 3 months.

Thanks
World

job requirements

The job requirements for my LC application is BS + 2 Years of experience. My lawyer did not contact SWA or DOL for my case. My case was returned to DOL from state after remand after the new guidellines were published a couple of weeks back.

Raj,

you can apply for H1B extension 180 days before it expires. Current processing time is 6months for H1Bs. As soon as you file an application and get ur receipt you are good to stay until they say yes or no on your application.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TIME, MY SUGGESTION IS APPLY FOR EXPIDITED PROCESSING. THE APPLICATION FEE FOR H1B HAS COME DOWN TO $130.

Hi LadyLuck,

Thanks for your reply about H1 B extension.How long will it take in Ca for H1 extension in expidited processing?Is it like premium processing?

Thanks
Raj

Ray S

If you have diverse Dot Codes in your company then you could predict which one is your case by correlating the Dot Code.

The better alternative is to get it from the lawyer, unless your lawyer /HR doesn't reveal that for whatever reason.

Hello all,

I just checked the AVM.
3 cases from my company that had been Remanded to State have now been updated as "Returned from State After a Remand". All of these cases had been Remanded in early june 03.
Mine still says Remanded to State. Mine was Remanded on 6/26/03.

RIR New Guidance

Dear Friends,

Can any guru clarify some confusion about the New RIR guidance? Does it apply to only the RIR cases remanded to state or ALL the RIR cases pending in DOL?

Thanks.

The way I interpreted the ruling was that if the Remanded cases met the criteria then they had to be sent back to DOL ( Criteria being that they are not BS + 0yrs experience) The other criteria of B.S + 2yrs or M.S + 6months would be used once the cases have been received by the DOL to adjucate the case. I am assuming that they would use the adjucation criteria for all cases, although the ruling does not necessarily say that. It seems from the ruling that the adjucation criteria is applicable only for the remanded cases.
Again this is just my interepretation . Not even God can say how they will actually execute this.

Status
Not open for further replies.