San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this time SWA is working on April 26th for non-rir. I was told it will take approx one and half yers to come to June 19th for non rir. My question is from when? I mean when do I expect SWA to process june 19th from now, dec-2004 ?

Thanks.

Any News ?

Guys, Is there any news on the remanded cases. Any improvements in DOL. Any approvals lately. ? ? ? ? ? ?

Hi,

I am new here and so my question is perhaps stupid for some people here but it is important for me:

SESA processing dates for San Francisco (California)in RIR category in August 2003 were according to DOL website September 2002. Now in September 2003 the processing dates are suddenly October 2001. One year back ? How can this happen ?

Says here in immigration.com to be 10/2002, where did you see it as 2001?

Originally posted by honkman
Hi,

I am new here and so my question is perhaps stupid for some people here but it is important for me:

SESA processing dates for San Francisco (California)in RIR category in August 2003 were according to DOL website September 2002. Now in September 2003 the processing dates are suddenly October 2001. One year back ? How can this happen ?

honkman

Other States also had this and got corrected after sending emails to webmaster. It looks like a typo !.

honkman
It's a Typo...
You can always find current sesa processing dates on 916 464 3400 by calling after 5 PM. Currently it is 10/25/2002 for RIR

Re: New updates

WOW, they are processing Nov 2003. So they are working in the future :). I can't understand why everybody is complaining that they are so slow.

Originally posted by ss1123
Any new updates, new approvals, this site says DOL processing Nov,2003
:)

Re: New updates

I don't think so. DOL started processing Nov 2002 cases a month back. The last case they certified was Nov 6th 2002. And this was three weeks back. No DOL activity since then. Check the DOL website again, it’s still says Nov 2002.

So pls. don't get too excited about it. It's still the same DOL and Sun is still rising in the east.

Best of luck,

Originally posted by ss1123
Any new updates, new approvals, this site says DOL processing Nov,2003

Well they seem to be back to the 'slower mode' - which is good and bad...
it PROBABLY means they are actually going into the merit of each case as opposed to remanding....but again it is going to slow down things.

Remanded to state and approved.

Guys, There is a rumour doing rounds in our company that DOL has re-called alot of remanded cases back and on-case-by-case
basis approving or rejecting instead of remanding to state.

Does anyone's labor got approved after it was remanded to state? It will be a great relief to many of us.

Jyothi

Re: Remanded to state and approved.

Originally posted by worldmonitor_1
Guys, There is a rumour doing rounds in our company that DOL has re-called alot of remanded cases back and on-case-by-case
basis approving or rejecting instead of remanding to state.

Does anyone's labor got approved after it was remanded to state? It will be a great relief to many of us.

Jyothi

There is one case atleast. Check this

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96814

Last edited by a moderator:
re-called?

As rk4gc said there was the only case I have seen in this forum. Guys please do post if any body has any news. Looks like nothing is happening. Mine was remanded very much close to that guys date, but I have not heard anything from DOL. Looks like DOL is not moving on the Nov. date cases either, so what are they really doing?. Are they working on the Auto-Remanded cases (or) just sitting on the cases till PERM comes in (or) doing nothing and making our life miserable ?.
Totally frustrated with this process :mad:

My attorney said that state has refused to accept those
remanded cases. As a result, those cases are now going back to
DOL.

Later on, I called up the AVM number (before 5pm PST) and asked
the receptionist about this story/rumour. She did not know
about that and said that she thinks that state is processing all
the remanded cases.

Don't know which information is correct. But thought that would
share with you all.

- DasBabu.
(EB-2, remanded on July 2nd)

hope it's not a rumor

Hi Guys,
I am hoping that it’s not a rumor, because AVM says that my case has been certified on September 2nd and I am still waiting for approval notice from DOL.

Here are my case details:
DOT Code : 999.151-031
Company location: Bay Area
SESA Receipt Date: July 7th 2001
DOL Receipt Date :March 21st 2002.
Remanded on July 16th 2003
Certified on September 2nd 2003(according to AVM and still waiting for the approval notice)
NO RFE, NO NOF

-Varma

Status
Not open for further replies.