San Antonio TX - N-400 Timeline

ForCitizenship said:
CroATM,

Thanks a lot. You helped me a lot.

BTW, I have noticed many people say that their online statuses disappear for a while just before they get their ILs. Will the event that an IL is mailed out appears in the online status check system?

I actually just registered an email notification service for any online status change. If none of the details would appear in this online system, this email notification seems useless.

I registered for that but never received any emails, so, not very helpful. Also, prior to getting the IL, my status also disappeared, but, in some other cases, other applicants statuses did not change and they still received the IL. So, hard to make a call.

My advice at this stage would be to be patient - you will get your FP notice and get that done shortly...pending what DO you belong to, IL will follow. Monitoring this board and looking what others are posting is helpful to a point - some people are panicking for no reason - things will happen, but slowly. :)

pilot test during FP

Hi,

Has anyone done FP in the San Antonio DO recently? Do they give the pilot test during FP? If they did, how is it going? Is it hard?

Thanks for sharing your information.

I had my FP in october...no pilot test..same old thingie..I also asked the immigration officer about the new test during my infopass appt last month. She felt that my interview (slated for jan 22nd) would persist with the old test format..I feel it will be a while (mid 2007) before the pilot tests are actually administered

Thanks guys.

Anybody else did the FP recently? Did the IO give the CHOICE to take the pilot test during FP? Or the IOs don't mention anything about the test during FP at all?

Thanks in advance.

What are the basics to sponsor greencard for my mother

I am a citizen but i am not able to find any resource at all. Can anyone here help me out please what are the forms i should fill and the papers necessary.

thanks in advance
s

Does anyone know how many people I can bring to the Oath Ceremony? I invited 3 buut 2 more said they would like to come...does anyone see any issue with that?

Good news for me: Received oath letter today for the January 26 oath at Trinity University.
As you know, I had an infopass appointment on Dec 28 (2:00 pm) and found out that my status was “pending oath”. The oath letter I received today was actually issued on December 28. It seems that they started to work on my case right after talking to me. Interesting.
Thanks and good luck to you all.

My timeline:
PD: 2th August, 2006
FP: 15th August, 2006
Interview letter issued: 12th October, 2006
Interview: 5th December, 2006 (recommended for approval)
Oath letter issued: Dec. 28, 2006
Oath letter received: January 5, 2007
Oath: January 26, 2007

breez - awesome news!!! congrats - guess all 3 of us are gonna be there for January 26th Oath!

Breez said:
Good news for me: Received oath letter today for the January 26 oath at Trinity University.
As you know, I had an infopass appointment on Dec 28 (2:00 pm) and found out that my status was “pending oath”. The oath letter I received today was actually issued on December 28. It seems that they started to work on my case right after talking to me. Interesting.
Thanks and good luck to you all.

My timeline:
PD: 2th August, 2006
FP: 15th August, 2006
Interview letter issued: 12th October, 2006
Interview: 5th December, 2006 (recommended for approval)
Oath letter issued: Dec. 28, 2006
Oath letter received: January 5, 2007
Oath: January 26, 2007

same priority date as mine and same oath ceremony date as mine. can't wait for the 26th and get the whole process finally completed.

My PD at San Antonio is June 2006 and FP Done July 2006. Will the immigration officer entertain my infopass even if the status pages says that the date of N400 processing is May 2006?

My PD is August 06....so way past yours and I have an oath coming in a couple of weeks....so, you should definitely inquire with the infopass about the status and where the hold up may be.

Regardless of the processing times, IO or USCIS cannot deny you the infopass appointment (unless you are bugging them every day :D ). The worst that can happen is that you do not find out anything new. However, with your case being ahead of Breeze's and mine, I would think they would have some update for you.

Keep us posted.

Status FP

derr said:
Hi,

Has anyone done FP in the San Antonio DO recently? Do they give the pilot test during FP? If they did, how is it going? Is it hard?

Thanks for sharing your information.

Here is my timeline and status. This is for my parents

PD 12/15/2007
ND 12/27/2007
FP 1/7/07

We got the FP notice same day as it was scheduled, next day was saterday so i took a chance and went there. It was open and there were atleast 30 people there , and 10 were FP for citizenship
we went in at 9am and we got FP at 10am. It took 15 minutes
The FP examiner stamped the FP notice, gave us a CD and Test Question booklete , that was it, no test, no questions.
If you miss your FP, do not call or send in the reschedule notice. Walk in
the first available day you have.

Two Fingerprint notices

Hello all,

Here is the information for my wife and I

Application mailed: 12/01/06
Priority Date: 12/05/06
Fingerprint date: 12/27/06

My wife and I received fingerprint notification on 12/22. We went to San Antonio ASC and got ourselves fingerprinted.

A week later both of us receive the same notification letters asking us to have fingerprints done on 12/27/06 - basically the exact same letters (same date, same time) as the original ones. We chose to ignore these letters.

However, I am still a little concerned that they sent us these letters again. The reason being that the staff at ASC informed me and my wife that our finger prints were light (my wife) and had ridges (for myself) and there is a possibility of being asked to redo fingerprints (I had to do this three times during my greencard process).

Should I do something? I tried calling the 800 number in the notice - not much use. Should I seek infopass? or should I just choose to ignore the letters I received and look for the interview letters.

Any suggestions? Thanks folks.

ctzn

ctzn said:
Hello all,

Here is the information for my wife and I

Application mailed: 12/01/06
Priority Date: 12/05/06
Fingerprint date: 12/27/06

My wife and I received fingerprint notification on 12/22. We went to San Antonio ASC and got ourselves fingerprinted.

A week later both of us receive the same notification letters asking us to have fingerprints done on 12/27/06 - basically the exact same letters (same date, same time) as the original ones. We chose to ignore these letters.

However, I am still a little concerned that they sent us these letters again. The reason being that the staff at ASC informed me and my wife that our finger prints were light (my wife) and had ridges (for myself) and there is a possibility of being asked to redo fingerprints (I had to do this three times during my greencard process).

Should I do something? I tried calling the 800 number in the notice - not much use. Should I seek infopass? or should I just choose to ignore the letters I received and look for the interview letters.

Any suggestions? Thanks folks.

ctzn

I would take an infopass for my peace of mind....you never want anything from your side to delay the process...good luck!