San Antonio TX - N-400 Timeline

SagarSahilSehra

Registered Users (C)
Hello
filed June 9th 2004 ...PD date june 11th.
recieved FP notice...June 30th
done my fingerprints today july 14th 2004.

according to san antonio DO, naturalization is taking between 12 months to 24 months, the reason given was. ( security delays ). anyone in san antonio who can post timeline plz. it will help. thanks.

Rahul Kumar said:
last we heard san ant was blazzzzzzing fast!! :confused:

how my fingerprint time looks like? i read some posts where it takes months to get FP after filing.i got mine in 20 days after filing.

i guess we will see..

rawal93600 said:
Hi,
My timeline so far is also close to yours for Texas Service Center.
PD : 06/18/04
FP : 07/14/04

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/officeProcesstimes.jsp?selectedOffice=68
shows based on the last update done on 06/16/04
processing cases for Dec 15 2003.
well their site is updated and san antonio moved to march 15 2004 from dec 2003 ...hmmmmmmm thats a good sign but i am afraid to belive it.
rawal texas service center is same for me too, but which district office ????? dallas???? or as same as mine???? san antonio.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question to SagarSahilSehra or anybody who knows

How often do the district offices (DO) update their processing dates?? Is it every month?? Does the processing dates in their update mean the Receipt Dates on the N-400 recept notice? or does it mean the date when they have received the file from the Service Center? or do they assign a date of their own? How come all the district offices in Texas have a faster processing date than other district offices, any reason? Thank you very much for the response. :confused:

akarim said:
How often do the district offices (DO) update their processing dates?? Is it every month?? Does the processing dates in their update mean the Receipt Dates on the N-400 recept notice? or does it mean the date when they have received the file from the Service Center? or do they assign a date of their own? How come all the district offices in Texas have a faster processing date than other district offices, any reason? Thank you very much for the response. :confused:

Akarim

yes DO office update their times around 16th every month, and i think they are PD which they are processing.recieving a file is another scenario from service center. i think after fingerprints the sooner ur file reaches DO the sooner ur interview is schedules. yeah i see DO offices in texas are fast, and other fast one is in arizona Tucson. which is processing cased with dates of march 5th 2004.the reason i can think of is , not too many desisi here , when i went for fingerprints, i talked to some ppl and i found no one who was there for N400 fingerprints. mostly were there for i 485. except RAWAL he was there same day as mine.... RAWAL what time was ur appointment time ??? mine was 11 AM. and where u from and do u live in Bexar county?
Thanks

who schedule for FP DO or SC

SagarSahilSehra said:
Akarim

Hi i ahve some questions about N400

1- Is the service center who schedule for finger print appointement or the district office for N400?

2-priority date = date that they receive N400 ??

3- in may the processing date for newyork was november 2003, in june was may 2003 and now may 2003, why it s going backward?

3- when the online case status for N400 will be available is right after application or after finger print or some other time?

thankx

Sagar, I live in Travis county. My FP appointment was at 11. I showed up at 10. I was out of the office with FP done by 11. It was cool.

rawal93600 said:
Sagar, I live in Travis county. My FP appointment was at 11. I showed up at 10. I was out of the office with FP done by 11. It was cool.

Rawal where are u from? i mean which country? if u dont mind me asking... Thank you.

I showed up 10:30 am and i was out by 11:30 am..i was sitting in front row...so i might have seen u...

Sagar, not at all, I am from India. So where are you from?
I was with wife & kids. I saw only one other desi looking guy who was with wife & kids, was that you?

rawal93600 said:
Sagar, not at all, I am from India. So where are you from?
I was with wife & kids. I saw only one other desi looking guy who was with wife & kids, was that you?

Nopes i was alone...i saw a couple with i think 2 kids , he was wearing white shirt ...and they left around 11 am , i think that was you.

U might have seen me there with also white shirt sitting by a woman, and i was actually talking to her. by the way i am from Pakistan.

what do u think when u will get interview letter??? any ideas...if u get it dont forget to post, i would like to know.. if i get it i will do the same,

thanks.

I wish I knew when the interview date will be but so far I have received the application receipt and fingerprint appointment notices by U.S mail on time so I plan to keep an open mind and remain optimistic. Definitely I will post it here when I do get it. Hopefully it will all be over before 2004 ends.
By the way I wasn't wearing a white shirt.
Also one correction is, my PD is 06/08/04.
Do you know if the interview and oath are on the same day or if not, how close they are?

Regards

rawal93600 said:
I wish I knew when the interview date will be but so far I have received the application receipt and fingerprint appointment notices by U.S mail on time so I plan to keep an open mind and remain optimistic. Definitely I will post it here when I do get it. Hopefully it will all be over before 2004 ends.
By the way I wasn't wearing a white shirt.
Also one correction is, my PD is 06/08/04.
Do you know if the interview and oath are on the same day or if not, how close they are?

Regards

Rawal... in san antonio interview and oath are not on same day i am 100% sure. there are i think only 2 offices in us , new jersey and one other one..

some offices give u date and time of oath ceremony after interview but not san antonio...after interview oath ceremony can varies as u have read in this post..from one month to 2 years and even more perhaps.

but lets pray . i came across one post . it was san antonio timeline... all done in 3 1/2 months from filing to swearing in. maybe that guy was lucky.
I really dont know what to say knowing the dept which we are dealing with.

Good luck to all. thats all i can say.

To Anyone who knows

I noticed that only DO publishes the processing dates for N-400, but not the Service Centers. Is it true? If so, why does not Service Centers publish their processing times for N-400?? Thanks a lot. :confused:

akarim said:
I noticed that only DO publishes the processing dates for N-400, but not the Service Centers. Is it true? If so, why does not Service Centers publish their processing times for N-400?? Thanks a lot. :confused:

Akarim...i think DO process ur n400...i think...service center does other stuff like locating ur file and entering application into system and all that stuff.

SagarSahilSehra said:
Hello
filed June 9th 2004 ...PD date june 11th.
recieved FP notice...June 30th
done my fingerprints today july 14th 2004.

Guys i have an update to my application. I have recieved interview notification today for August 27th. 9:30 am.

It does not ask me to bring tax returns . But i will take em with me.

timeline
Filed 6/09/4002
PD 6/11/2004
Fp 7/14/2004
Interview 8/27/2004
Oath...?/??/????
Rawal i assume u also got interview letter, if not u should be getting it... please update.
Thank you .