San Antonio TX - N-400 Timeline

Sagar,
When did you get your letter ? (28th July or 29th July)
And what documents have you been asked to carry per the letter.

Also can you see your case online as I don't see my case online.

Thanks

Rahul LOL...

RAWAL.. my case status never showed up at first place. i checked but it always said case status not found . so i dont know how it looks like.

what about ur case status??? were u able to get case status online?????

and if u were and NOW its gone... then its a good news buddy. u will get interview letter in this week OR next week. i am sure.
i got it yesterday. but i didnt check my mail box until this morning.
letter is telling me to bring as intitial interview, passports green card and selective service registeration. i was 21 when enetered this Great country, and i registered with SSS when i was 23 i think. so i went online and put in my info and got my registeration number online. very helpful site. since i had lost my number . never cared enough to keep it in safe place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sagar,
I never tried looking at my case online. Thanks for the best wishes. I will update you once my letter arrives in the mail. I was 28 when I got my GC.

Regards

Rahul Kumar said:
SagarSahilSehra said:
timeline
Filed 6/09/2004
PD 6/11/2004
Fp 7/14/2004
Interview 8/27/2004
Oath...?/??/????
My Gaaaaaaaaaaaad!. :eek: :eek: :eek: IS this quick or what. San Antonio ki jai!

Wasn't someone on this forum thinking of cancelling their existing N400 application and moving/establishing residence somewhere quick? Did they move to San Antonio - which DO really has the fastest times?

Sagar, Congratulations!!! :)
By the way, Did you apply 3months prior to the timeline. Like 2yr 9months/4yrs 9 months. I am happily surprised to know that one of the fellow citizenship applicant having blazing fast service from this ineffecient INS>

porajoy said:
Sagar, Congratulations!!! :)
By the way, Did you apply 3months prior to the timeline. Like 2yr 9months/4yrs 9 months. I am happily surprised to know that one of the fellow citizenship applicant having blazing fast service from this ineffecient INS>

Thank you porajoy.

it is fast so far...but who knows after interview how many months i will be waiting for security check ( i hope not ) I applied after 5 years and four month .

Congratulations..... good news.

rawal... details plz...

when did u recieve it and what time is interview and what it asks to bring for interview. i want to know... thank you...

Rawal,

Looks like San Antonio DO is very much fast and in sync. Did you also applied after five years? There is a rule to apply 3months prior to five yrs/3 yrs. Please let us know. Thanks and continue to have the blessing of INS GOD. :)

rawal93600 said:
Yep, Sep 1st.
I hope to benefit from your experience on Aug 27th.
Best of luck.

Now whats wrong with my case?? i have such a effed up luck.

my timeline is close to both of u sag and rawal. I havent recieved no interview letter yet. My file is still in NY DO. i guess i wont get interview call until my file reaches san antonio office. i really doubt it, that NY office will transfer my file to texas in this year. they are slowest. it took them 9 months to ask me additional documents. and to transfer file????? GOD HELP ME.

filed june 13th
pd june 15th
Fp notice arrived july 6th
FP done july 20th.
interview..????????
oath.......?????

they dont usually wait for file to schedule , its done in parallel . u have waited so long, just wait some more. the immigration gods are available now!

Rahul Kumar said:
they dont usually wait for file to schedule , its done in parallel . u have waited so long, just wait some more. the immigration gods are available now!

Rahul pass on Immigration GOD to me, i need it desperatly. and i also getting very nervous about my interview. because my marriage is not working. and they might question me once again on marriage issues like they did on I485 interview and then again on I751 . i am just paranoid. i think i admit i am losing it :eek: :(

You have not applied on the 3 year basis of marrige to USC right ? Then dont worry about it. Immigration God is yours to keep.

Sagar,
My appointment is on Sep 1st at 09:45 AM.
I have been asked to carry
a. letter
b. green card
c. evidence of selective service registration
d. passport . and any other document needed to be used in connection with
any entries into the usa

For c,
I got my GC after I was 27 years. Do I need to show some proof that I don't need to do selective service registration?

I will carry my old & new passport.
In addition I will carry (to prove residency)
a. all (or most) of my tax returns plus trasnscript I recived from IRS for the last 3 years. My 2003 tax return has my new address.
b. my paystubs since October 2003. My paystub from Nov 15 reflects my new addess.
c. driver's license, car registration, car insurance card
d. marriage certificate

I plan to make copies of some of the above and take it with me as well.

I don't think that I need to carry utility bills, phone bills, bank statements, birth certificate, apartment lease, etc. Hey, why is it not listed if they can ask for any of that during the interview? I hope to get the benefit of your experience Sagar as I plan to go to the interview right after coming back from a vacation trip, so please do post your experience!

c. evidence of selective service registration
For c,
I got my GC after I was 27 years. Do I need to show some proof that I don't need to do selective service registration?

YES for c. i dont think u would have any problem. but on safe side u can go to SSS.GOV and request a letter that u didnt need to register. even if u dont get this letter ur dates on green card will explain it.
good luck.

ratrat said:
Wasn't someone on this forum thinking of cancelling their existing N400 application and moving/establishing residence somewhere quick? Did they move to San Antonio - which DO really has the fastest times?

Hi ratrat
when your online status for n400 appeared the first time?
i filed 2 months ago and my online case status still not there.
what does it mean when ur case onlien disapeare?

thankx

Djamel.

My case status never showed up on the internet nor in the telephone case status. i applied in first week of june 2004, and its not there for me.

if u see ur status online.... when ur file is sent to DO office for interview ur status disappears but thats not true in all cases. some applicants case status never changed and they are now citizens and some like mine... status never even showed up. so online case status and dates should be last thing to belive.

Today when i came home from work, i had letter waiting for me, it says due to unforseen circumstances my interview on august 27 2004 is cancelled.i will be notified in future when and where to appear for interview.

INterview notice was mailed in TSC envelope from Mesquite.

and deschedule notice was from local office. san antonio

I have no idea whats going on...i was happy.

Rawal... what about you.??? any news...?