1 Main Lane
Anycity SS 00000

To
BCIS- summa service center
PO Box xxxx
SomeTown XX 11000

Dear Sir,

Re: Application of Advance Parole- I485 pending

I have applied to adjust my status from Useless Visa to permanent resident per application SLW 03 XXXXX with you. While this application is pending your approval, I have to undertake travel to DaCountry in order to
(write one)
-visit my elderly parents
-attend a family function
-take care of my property in smalltimetown, DaCountry

during anymonth anyyear.

I have enclosed the following documents
1. My I485 Receipt notice copy
2. Personal check for $ XXX
3. 2 Photos with I485 receipt number and A# written in back
4. I131 duly filled

Kindly approve my advance parole.

Your Truly

Wannabe Immigrant
Today

jaxen:

Jaxen,

does this sample letter serve as cover letter? and with this sample letter, do I still need to, on a separate sheet, explain how I qualify for an advanced parol and what circumstance warrant issuance of advanced parol, as required by Part 7 of the application form I131? and if yes, what should I say?

Thanks

I-140 Should be sent to INS for I-131

You should send copy of I-140 when you file I-131 for any Dependant cases.

Is that true?

You should send copy of I-140 when you file I-131 for any Dependant cases.

Is that true? :confused: while we are at it we might as well send copy of LC as well ? just kidddin..:)

I did not see copy of I-140 (or receipt) being asked on the I-131 form anywhere.
senior members pl. reply ...

If I apply for AP renewal online on www.uscis.gov, do I still need to send this sample letter with the photographs that I am required to mail to USCIS in support of my application?

I got a lot of useful information from here. Thanks a lot and keep updating the things.

Hi everybody,

You can see same topic at the side bar of this site. You can find out some thing same your questions or use search box or this site.

Apart from that, you also can ref more resources at: Coverlettersamples.biz
Best rgs

Last edited by a moderator: