S. 1932 Status

Is someone watching C-Span today? Please post updates...

It is almost as interesting as a one-day match ( and a lot more significant... ) :)

They are currently voting on Senator Lincon's amendment(health care issue). The plan is to vote on each of amendment(close to 35 amendments) until noon tomorrow.
We have been doing a great job of contacting senators...please keep the momentum going by sending out as many faxes as possible..

We Will survive!

Link for sending faxes: http://www.isnamerica.org/fax/fax.asp

Last edited by a moderator:
With the way things are going, they are taking aproximately 30mts, for roll call votes. By far its a landslide for the republicans. Hope the trend continues.
Since the BYRD Amendemnt is way down the list, there are 7-8 ahead of Byrd Amendment. It might be 3pm or later I guess ...!

You're keepin a good track of it Bud

rammyrammy said:
With the way things are going, they are taking aproximately 30mts, for roll call votes. By far its a landslide for the republicans. Hope the trend continues.
Since the BYRD Amendemnt is way down the list, there are 7-8 ahead of Byrd Amendment. It might be 3pm or later I guess ...!
I'm sitting in a meeting right now at work. I'm sitting here like a dumb ass, refreshing this page, I just sent 4 faxes using the other thread. So you can guess how messy our life has become, just can't concentrate on damn work. I feel, I should leave all this and go to Hardwar/Rishikesh and call it close.

Guys sorry for my ignorance . but since they are in meeting right now. Sending emails and faxes matters??? I mean will they be checking emails and faxes?

I sent out emails and faxes to all most all the senators.

rak1974 said:
They are currently voting on Senator Lincon's amendment(health care issue). The plan is to vote on each of amendment(close to 35 amendments) until noon tomorrow.
We have been doing a great job of contacting senators...please keep the momentum going by sending out as many faxes as possible..

We Will survive!

Link for sending faxes: http://www.isnamerica.org/fax/fax.asp

their office may call them during the lunch hour and inform them they are receiving phone calls/Faxes etc. to vote against the amendment

within past 30 mins 2 amendments have been voted down by vast majority 67/32. lets hope Byrd's amendment will get killed with such a majority.

neha_wal said:
I'm sitting in a meeting right now at work. I'm sitting here like a dumb ass, refreshing this page, I just sent 4 faxes using the other thread. So you can guess how messy our life has become, just can't concentrate on damn work. I feel, I should leave all this and go to Hardwar/Rishikesh and call it close.

Neha I can Understand Your plight. My case is even Sick. There is nothing I am gaining from this one since my GC got approved in June. But My wife's Follow Join is dependent on PD movement..
And after watching CSPAN for 10hrs in the last week.. I feel as if I am a Senator.. seems like a Cool JOB..:))...

Sent faxes, made calls asked friends to do so. Thanks guys. Lets hope it turns out well. If not, lets not let ourselves down. Personally I wont, because there is good positive side in the politicians and there is a great brotherhood like you guys. Apart from being active on this matter, please do concentrate on your jobs and do it well.