RTD Tracker

Then i don't see any issues with travel (other than COP). You can file a waiver for unauthorized stay which you'll get approved for sure.
Thank you for your opinion. The problem is to be eligible I need more than 180 overstay days , Individuals who have accrued more than 180 days of unlawful presence while in the United States must obtain a waiver of inadmissibility to overcome the unlawful presence bars under section 212(a)(9)(B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act before they can return.That is why I am asking anybody was in my situation?

Hi all,

For the first RTD request after your asylum been granted, do you need to come to application center to get your biometric done again or they'll just pull the information from the asylum office? And second does the RTD arrived in certified mail that we need to sign?

Thank you, much appreciated.

Hi all,

For the first RTD request after your asylum been granted, do you need to come to application center to get your biometric done again or they'll just pull the information from the asylum office? And second does the RTD arrived in certified mail that we need to sign?

Thank you, much appreciated.

First; depends. My experience, they used previous fingerprints, which I gave for asylum application, 2 years before the RTD application.
Second; no, it comes to your mailbox in regular mail.

Thank you for your opinion. The problem is to be eligible I need more than 180 overstay days , Individuals who have accrued more than 180 days of unlawful presence while in the United States must obtain a waiver of inadmissibility to overcome the unlawful presence bars under section 212(a)(9)(B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act before they can return.That is why I am asking anybody was in my situation?
So, you found something?

Does anybody have any clue about RTD's applied beginning of the this year? It has been 11 months. I just applied I-485 and not sure why they did that. They transferred I-131 to the NBC btw. And I-485 shows "Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken" I just applied 2 weeks ago for I-485

I would be happy if someone have any clue on this.

Last edited:
Does anybody have any clue about RTD's applied beginning of the this year? It has been 11 months. I just applied I-485 and not sure why they did that. They transferred I-131 to the NBC btw. And I-485 shows "Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken" I just applied 2 weeks ago for I-485

I applied for RTD 13 months ago, at the same time with my I-485, Greencard was approved a couple months later and I am extremely thankful for that, but 13 months for the RTD sounds crazy, specially if the document is just valid for 1 year, I have my green card now, but it is impossible to travel for me because I don't have a passport to use.

Congratulations
I applied for RTD 13 months ago, at the same time with my I-485, Greencard was approved a couple months later and I am extremely thankful for that, but 13 months for the RTD sounds crazy, specially if the document is just valid for 1 year, I have my green card now, but it is impossible to travel for me because I don't have a passport to use.
Congratulations on the card. Happy for you! The reason they said "in order to speed up process" that is why they transferred to NBC.

Anyway that looks like my process is acting normal.

Thank you for responding.

How long did it take you to recieve the receipt notice?

For me it took 1 week to receive the receipt notice.

And for fingerprint they just used old fingerprints. I never went to give fingerprints during this process from beginning. That was only once.

Cant
u travel with jst the green card?