RD: 3/26/2002
ND: 4/10/2002
FP1: 5/21/2003
RFE issued: 09/22/2003
RFE replied: 10/23/2003
RFE for: last year w-2, employment letter + 3 months paystubs

AD: ?

-rajum

Please count me in. Guys, please add to this tracker, it will be helpful for all. Thanks :)

RD - 7/02
FP - 8/02
2nd AP/EAD - 6/03
RFE issued 11/13/03
RFE rec'd by lawyer 11/19/03
RFE response submitted 11/21/03
Status online updated BCIS rec'd 11/25/03

RFE was for 2002 W2 and tax return, updated employment letter and last 6 months' payslips.

Ref. submitted

I also received notice to submit ref. to update employment history. BCIS USCIS asked to submit Employment letter and last two months pay slip. Submitted and they received it on 11/26. Just wondering about ref. mentioned on this tracker before, Do USCIS asked to submit W2 also or you guys just submiting by yourself. It wasn't asked in my notice.

I'm working with new job on EAD. I changed my employer after 180 days from I-485. Any of you are workin with new employer on EAD ? What is the approximate time to receive decision from USCIS after submiting ref. On the web site they says 365 to 540 days after ref. received...????:confused:

RFE on dependent 485

An RFE has been issued for the dependent(spouse). No RFE yet for the primary.

Details:
(Primary RD: 4/24/2002)
Dependent RD: 7/9/2002
FP1: 9/7/2002
RFE issue date: 11/26/2003
RFE response date: 12/5/2003

RFE:
1. Submit a copy of all pages of your most recent passport
2. If spouse has been granted PR, submit a copy of the approval notice

(2) is weird...they are BCIS and they should know faster than me if the PRIMARY APPLICANT's case is pending(which it is) or has been approved
:rolleyes:

Another weird thing: they sent the medicals back with the RFE notice even though nothing about that is mentioned in the RFE.

Have any of you seen similar things happen with your RFE?

Thanks and Good Luck to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
My RFE details
RD: 6/21/2002
ND: 6/24/2002
FP1: 1st week of Aug 02
RFE issued: 11/26/2003
RFE replied: 12/14/2003
Updated at BCIS website: 12/17/2003
AD ??
RFE for: employment letter + photograph of son ( had shadows)+Birth Certificate ( 2 affadavits)
Has anybody from this tracker got approved ?

RFE Issued today

Rfe has been generated today on our cases both for myself and my wife..

I am with the same employer for last 5 year.. any idea what it could be

RD; 03/29/2002
ND 4/14
FP1 Jun 6 2002
FP2 Nov 8, originally scheduled for Nov 28 2003
RFe Dec 18 2003

My wife got a RFE on 11/26/03 as well. Her RD is 05/08/02. Her case is a follow-to-join case and my case was approved on 07/22/02. The REF asked about for evidence to prove that she won't become a public charge. Our lawyer asked us to submit 3 years tax return and W-2 and her current employment letter since both of us work for the same company. We also submitted three months pay checks for both of us. RFE was received and updated by CIS on 12/08/03. Hope it can be approved soon.

count me in

RD: 11/30/2001
ND: 12/14/2001
FP2: 7/26/2003
RFE (recd): 11/20/2003
AD: ??

RFE: medical form, copy of passport, empolyment letter, tax reture and W2.

My RFE details

RFE issued on 11/25/03.

According to my lawyer (I did not see the RFE), it is letter from employer only. They did not ask for pay stubs or any thing else.

Did any body get this kind of RFE ?

He did not reply to my RFE yet.

:mad:

Let me know

Cheru

Re: My RFE details

Originally posted by cheru
RFE issued on 11/25/03.

According to my lawyer (I did not see the RFE), it is letter from employer only. They did not ask for pay stubs or any thing else.

Did any body get this kind of RFE ?

He did not reply to my RFE yet.

:mad:

Let me know

Cheru

What are your case details? How can you expect people to help you when you are not even willing to share your information.
And no, I have never seen any RFE like this. Get a copy of the RFE from your lawyer and check if your dependants also have got any RFE ?
usually if you get only employment letter RFE , it means one of your dependants has got a RFE.

Que for gambler

I have got an RFE. Dont know yet what its for. however, according to your post if dependent also gets an RFE then its probably for an employment letter for primary.
Is this the usual pattern. I spent an entire saturday morning going through my health, medical, employment records for past 5 yrs to see what I could have missed:confused:
Anyway, any speculation is going to be just that until i get the rfe in hand.
Best wishes.

ag28,
If primary gets RFE it usually asks for Employment letter + Pay stubs,W-2, Tax returns etc or
Employment letter+BC or Medical/Photographs etc.
If they ask for only employment letter then what I have seen is that the RFE is dependant related which usually is medical,photos or Birth Certificate.
Dont pull your hair, just wait for the RFE to come and take it from there. Just keep your documents ready like W-2's,pay stubs, call up IRS for your past 2 years return.

RFE details

Gambler,

Here are my details.

RD 06/17/02
ND 06/19/02
FP1 08/02
RFE issued on 11/25/03

RFE details : As per lawyer, it is just for the employment letter. I have not seen the RFE and he (does not even reply to my emails) has not replied to my RFE yet.

Can I trust my Lawyer ?

Thanks

Cheru