RFE Thread - Part II

AVM updated for RFE recvd on 21-Mar-02

AVM RFE 05-Mar-02
RFE response 18-Mar-02
AVM RFE rcvd 21-Mar-02
...Waiting for approval

Thanks ScorpionRaj, Tamizan, BVM...

Thanks Guys. All of you have given me a lot of moral support.

No Title

Hi Chandu,

Is your medical test a followup for skin test
for TB.
What did you do for that??
Even I had got the RFE for skin test followup.

AVM said 485 approved after RFE

Lawyer sent out the mail on 3/15/02. AVM updated on 3/18/02. It was also receiving date of our reply to RFE by INS. AVM updated to approval on 3/22 night. Waiting for the approval notice. Good luck to evryone!

Certificate of non-availability of birth certificate

What is certificate of non-availability of birth certificate. Where do we get this and how to get it. And the reason for the RFE from the INS.

Can somebody answer this please. I know this is something to do with the Birth Certificate.

GOT RFE, please help

Hello everyone
 I got an RFE, the INS is asking for my pay stubs. I am out of projects from last January but i am still an employee of the company but without pay. Can someone please advise on what can be done about the pay stubs.

Miller327

Thats hard man, ask employer to provide pay stubs. Wish he/she co-operate.

INS will need pay stubs, otherwise you are in trouble.

how will the employer provide

non-existent pay stubs. Wouldn\'t that amount to fraud even if they do ?

No Title

I think employer can provide paystubs with $0 amount (loss of pay, if company rules allow) to show that the employee is still working for the company. But I am not sure if those pay stubs do the required work or not (i.e. satisfying RFE requirement and won\'t raise any further questions)!

- PCee

reply to miller237

initially put in RFE thread 5. just pasted it here.
you will have 90 days to reply for ur RFE, and generally u need to submit on 3 pay stubs. you could convince ur employer to pay u for next 3 pay cycles atleast and use them to reply ur RFE.
talk to them and see if they can help you on this.