RFE Thread - Part II

RFE received by attorney ND 08/06

Rfe for W2 for last 4 years, last 3 paystubs and employment letter. Hope this 4 year journey will be over shortly.

recd mail from ins with details for RFE for my wife

asks for completion of "Examination for Tuberculosis" and submit the supplemental form showing an update immunization record

Scoprionraj : I-485 Approved as per AVM. RFE case RD :04/26 ND:06/26

Hi Everybody
   Finally I-485 is approved for me & my wife on March 18th 2002. I heard the magic words yesterday. It\'s been a long wait for I-485 as I happen to be one of the unlucky April Mailer, then I got RFE on Feb\'09. But All well which ends well. Following are my details.
RD : 04/26/01
ND : 06/26/01
AP : 08/../01
EAD: 10/.../01
FP : Schedule 11/06/01 Actual FP : 10/20/01 (San Josse ASC)
RFE : 02/09/02 W2 for 2001 & Employment verification letter
RFE Received : 02/14/02
RFE Replied : 02/15/02
RFE Reply Received By INS : 02/28/02
Approval As Per AVM : 03/18/02
  I would like to thank everybody on this forum for keeping up this good work. Special thanks to PCee, MightyCount, rsrgc, Dee Rod for providing valubale information evrytime. I wish you all good luck & get your approval soon. I wish all remaining April Mailer & RFE cases, who has gone through a lot, get their approval soon.
  I\'ll post my stamping details once I get it stamped next week.

Good Luck !!!!

Congratulations

That gives us a lot of hope that our cases will be processed soon too. Enjoy your freedom !!!!

Great !! Congratulations !!

I was very happy to see this happen. So, it took almost 18 days to get approved after receipt of RFE. Anyways, you finally got it. Congratualations, once again. It is a good sign for all RFE receivers like us.
-KumarSunil

I wish All RFE Cases Get Approval Soon

Thank you very much friends for your best wishes. I wish all RFE cases get approval soon. I\'ll visit this discussion group in future to see all my friends getting approval. BVM, PBAN, GCKing you have been supporting me a lot through this period & I am sure your approval day is not too far.
Good Luck !!!

My Heartiest congratulations ScorpionRaj.....

Your approval has made me feel very happy, and has made my hope more strong.
Good luck!

--Pban

AVM changed to RFE response received

AVM for my case has been changed to RFE response received on Mar 18.

Details :
RD : 4/30
ND : 6/28
WAC-01-223-xxxxx
RFE issued : Feb 13,2002
RFE response sent by attorney : Mar 13,2002.

--Pban

Good news Pban!!!

Nice to hear that Pban.... wish you get speedy approval.... I\'ll visit this discussion to see all our RFe friends getting approval.
Good luck !!!

June I-485 RFE, Please help

The AVM says on March 15 they have sent a notice for Additoinal evidence or
 information.I have not yet recevied any notice.
 Do they send notice to lawyer or to me.
 Does any know what Additoinal evidence they usually ask for.

Here are my case details
 WAC 01-259-xxxx RD Jun 12 , 2001, ND AUG 17,2001

Finger print notices received on 10/20/2001 for 11/27/2001 at Oakland cente.
FP done on 11/27/2001 at Oakland cente.
EAD cards received on 11/10/2001.

any help is appreciated.

thanks

Thank you Finish...

Knock on wood. I don\'t have any RFE for my case. I was just curious to know what it meant. Is there a chance to get RFE after your AVM says FP received and processing resumed?

No Title

I had the following msg for long time
on Dec29 processing resumed and march 15 it changed ,they need additional information .....

The lawyer get the RFE

Your Lawyer will receive the RFE, it may take anywhere between 3 days and two weeks. As told to me, the message means that the request was sent to the mail room which is a separate entity and from there it is mailed. It took seven days including the week-end in my case.

Likely it will be for last W2, last 4-5 paystubs and 3 or 4 years of tax records and, very important, a letter from the company showing that you are still employed.. I prepared everyting in advance after hearing the message and I was able to send the reply to the RFE in 48 hours.

Good luck

Ram - not to scare u but..

After ur fp is done and all the bacground checks are done for u, ur case is ready to be assigned to an officer. Once a officer picks ur case he can either 1. Approve it 2. Request For Evidence 3. Deny it

No 3. is a very rare occurance, almost never happens. (unless ur name is Mohd. Atta - infact he got it too)
No 2. is possible but very few get it - about 5% of the applicants.
No 1. Everybody gets it expt people like me :)

Hope u r clarified and good luck - May u stick with No1.

:)
BVM

More details needed for the following handles.

Guys, I am trying to maintain a database for RFE\'s and while doing so found that I need more info from the following. So if the following please post details it would be of great help.

1. GCKing
2. Imacze
3. zen0
4. gcatanytime
5. RFEVictim
6. NJ-Desi
7. bigMountain
8. rohit_72
9. dsm2sjc
10. mohan3000
11. chandu 117
12. RFEVictim
13. F.K.

Please post ur details in the following format.
Handle- RFE Issued - RFE Replied - AVM Updated on - Status

PS. I have attached the excel spreadsheet.

Thanks
BVM