RFE Thread Part 4

rk12345,

It really depends on the adjudicating officer. Depends on what s/he deems is acceptable within INS guidelines. Did you submit Birth Cert? If not, what did you submit in lieu of Birth Cert? The details will help in figuring out what they need.

Thanks Inkoya. Going by the past approvals..

.. with the same ws number u should get ur approval within a week after u submit the papers and the AVM is updated to reflect it.

Good luck
BVM

BVM, suggestion for you and request for RFE folks...

BVM,
Great job with maintaining the RFE statistics. Could you also add the reason for RFE(What does INS want by way of additional documentation) under column titled "Notes"? That would be very helpful, I imagine.

All RFE\'ers,
Can you post your WS # once you receive your RFE? This will help other folks to relate to other cases with the same officer as yours.

Certificate of non-availability of birth certificate

What is certificate of non-availability of birth certificate. Where do we get this and how to get it. And the reason for the RFE from the INS.
Can somebody answer this please. I know this is something to do with the Birth Certificate.

Dee Rod, I actually had it when i started it ...

... but then for some reason I decided against it. Anyhow, I will try to include that at the earliest convenience. But more needed is the WS Info. I had hoped many of the approved people would post in their WS numbers but somehow they are not.

:)
BVM

Sweetwait

U need to submit the certicicate of non-availability of Birth certificate only if u do not have ur original Birt certificate.

U can get it from the taluk/district office of the place u were born. U will have to submit two affidavits (one signed by ur parents and one by u close relative as a witness) along with the non-availability certificate.

It depends on the officer who is assigned to ur case whether or not s/he will RFE for Birth Certificate. S/he might be very liberal and just let u go with what ever u have submitted.

Hope this helped.

message by gvs26

Medical RFE from INS
gvs26 - 05:54pm Apr 2, 2002 EST

Hello ,

My self and my wife got approved last week, but today my son got an RFE from INS to fill a suplimental form to be filled by the same doctor who did the medical check up.

Did any body get this.

Thanks

gvs26 "Medical RFE from INS" 4/2/02 5:54pm

Time from RFE reply to Approval

How much time does it take from your RFE reply reaching INS to 485 Approval ? I am interested in knowing about CSC in particular.

Thanks,
==
EB2 India,CSC, RD 04/19, ND 06/19, AP 07/23, EAD 10/03, FP 11/27, RFE 02/13, RFE Reply 03/28

RFE time

check the spreadsheet that BVM has put together.
these days it is taking between 1- 3 weeks generally

joined the gang

I heard the bad knews from IIO today. Well atleast the file moved. Can I ask the moderator a favor? Can you please put the summary
in some other text format. I guess I do not have the right excel version. If it is too much then just cut and paste it in a message.
Thanks.

BVN, Pl. Add my info to the DB

RFE Issued: 2/13/2002 (3 yr tax returns, 3 pay stubs)
RFE Replied: 3/25/2002
AVM Updated: 3/28/2002
ND: 06/19/2001

BVM

Thanks, I got it. Can I submit the Non-aviablity Certificate when I submit the 485 . What do you think? Please reply.

BVM

Thanks, I got it. Can I submit the Non-aviablity Certificate when I submit the 485 . What do you think? Please reply.

Sweetwait, yes u GOT TO submit ur birth certificate or non availablilty

certificate at the time of 485 submission. I am sure ur lawyer will let u know about it.

GOOD LUCK
BVM

BVM