RFE for WAC 02-010-5xxxxx

Friends,

My Details:
PD: 02/1999
RD: 10/2001
FP: 03/2002
RFE: 08/2002

EB3 (India)

AVM updated to RFE yesterday. Haven't received the letter yet. I'll update this post with details later.

aaarghhh...it's so frustrating 3-1/2 yrs and still waiting!

Received Approval Notice

Actually got it pretty quickly -- the AVM said case approved on 7/31, and got the notice yesterday, 8/3.

It looks like things are moving again at CSC. You folks who've been waiting should get it very soon...

Good luck everyone!

RFE details

Got an email from the lawyer with the RFE details. I haven't received the letter from INS yet...

From the applicant: TX DOCUMENTS

Submit signed copies of your forms 1040 for the 1999 through 2001 tax years, along with all the Schedules and attachments for each year. Also provide all your Forms W-2 for the above years and your three most recent pay stubs.

From the Company: ABILITY TO PAY

Provide evidence of the petitioner's ability to pay the beneficiary's wage. Evidence of this ability shall be either in the forms of copies of annual reports, complete copies of filed (must be signed) federal tax returns, or completed audited financial statements. If the petitioner's company has one hundred (100) or more workers the petitioner may instead provide a current statement from a financial officer of the organization that establishes the prospective employer's ability to pay the proffered wage. The petitioner is requested to provide this evidence for tax years 1999 through 2001.

RFE details - 2

Talked to the lawyer now. He says RFE's are not generally sent to the applicant but only to the lawyer. INS will send RFE to applicant only if they can't figure out contact info of the lawyer...

Another RFE candidate

I guess this thread is silent since most of the members have been approved.
I have been trying to post here for a long time.

My RD - March 2001
ND - April 2001
WAC - 01 -159 - xxxx (someting like the only March dinosaur left!!)
PD - Aug 2001
EB2 - Zambia

RFE - May 28th 2002 for my daughter and me
Mine reached the Lawyers on June 14th - for employment verification and Tax papers.
Replied by June 25th
AVM updated - June 28th

My daughters RFE on the other hand still hasn't come - and they are keeping all three of us pending now (husband, daughter and me).

Each time the lawyers call INS - they say they will resend her RFE - but still haven't and our ordeal continues.

Just thought i should add this to the RFE thread also...

PD - 03/17/99(EB3)
RD - 09/04/01
ND - 09/25/01(WAC-01-293)
FP done - 03/08/02

RFE recvd. - 06/26/01(Employment verif. & missing signature on I-693)
RFE resp. - 07/08/01
RFE ack.(AVM) - 07/11/01
Approval(AVM) - 08/06/01

===

My case details are as follows:

rd/nd - june/aug 2001
fp - feb 2002
rfe - june 2002 for w2/pay stubs/empl.letter.

Now,I changed jobs due to termination in the month of june..my new job is in indiana( and obviously does not fall under the csc zone).
I would like to know if csc will still approve my case like any other normal rfe case,though the geographical area of my new job does not come under csc's zone?
does any one have any idea or has anyone faced the same situation?
should the new job necessarily be in california only?

Thanks

485 approved after RFE

Just recvd approval notices in the mail today. Details

RD - Aug14, 2001
ND- Sept14, 2001
EAD, AP - Nov 26, 2001
FP - Jan 29, 2002
RFE- April 14, 2002 - employ letter, paystubs from Aug2001, school certificates, passport copies.
RFE replied- June 10, 2002
RFE rcvd- June14, 2002
AD- Aug2, 2002

Changed jobs after 6 months (on April 1,2002), didnot inform INS. New job in same field in same goegraphical location. Approved even though I had gone thru a pay cut in the original job. Pay cut put me at a lower salary than what was on I-140. So don't despair if your case has a few holes and keep the faith.

WAC-01-286-xxxxx approved

Hi all,
I cannot put my joy in words. I wish you all experience this soon.

WAC-01-286-xxxxx
PD- Jan 2nd 2001
I-485
RD- 8/14/01
ND- 9/17/01
EAD-11/20/01
FP- 3/6/02
RFE-June 18
RFE answered and message changed July 15
(unfortunately my attorney took too much time for my RFE)
Approved- Aug 8 2002

thanks for all the helpful information, I am not an active user here I just registered 2 weeks back. But, this is really helpful.

I am having fun.

regards,
Sunpad

Changing jobs to diff geographic locations

From my experience, it's fine... I changed jobs from CA to Michigan, got RFE... and they approved it in 3 weeks.

Job change to a different geo. location.

Thanks to davidjedsf for the reply..and Congrats to Sunpad..

vkmm, have_faith, sunpad,
Congratulations on your approvals.
-PCee

Last edited by a moderator:
Approval after RFE

Received copy of approval notice on 8/8

RD 8/20
ND 9/20

FP 1/23
RFE 4/46
RFE response Received 6/19

AD 8/5

Do we need original for passport stakmping or copy will do?

Thanks PCEE, CIBA, immigration.com.

-Tabs

daughters RFE resent after 84 days

Finally INS has resent my daughters RFE after 84 days.
Originally sent May 28th - went back to INS as my lawyers address had changed.
I was also issued an RFE May 28th - INS resent the second RFE to the correct address - RFE replied June 25th - AVM updated to RFE acknowledgement June 28.

We are still waiting and hoping that the second resent RFE actually reaches.

RFE for Paystubs/W2/1040 for year 2001

rfe recvd on Aug 19 for 2001 tax returns/w2/3 paystubs
submiited today
wac no 02-044-****
fp done in san jose May 1
Nd nov 16
hope get my approval quickly

RFE...

Did any of you guys received job related RFE in 140 stage and the same in 485 stage as well. Just want to find out if there are any relationship with the past history. Was asked for myself in 140 and H1B extension, don't know if I should anticipate for my 485. May be somebody might have a clue or experience.

what could be the reason

Me and my wife both got an RFE, but haven't received yet any details. If it is an employment related, both primary applicant and spouse will get an RFE or only the primary applicant?