RFE Thread 6

RFE issued for me

I am kind of numb. Dont feel anything about it. As I see it my lawyer screwed it up. Anyways here is the info :

REF issued : 6/18
Attorney rcvd : 6/24
RFE replied 6/25.

Since I checked the AVM on 6/18 night, I was kind of ready
with the forms (W2s and pay stubs) which turned out to be what CSC
wanted. My handle is under kriore for July.

Did you receive the RFE as well?

My RFE was issued on June 7th according to AVM. But I still haven\'t received anything. My attorney probably is not working for me anymore because my company went under.

Approved

I Checked the AVM yesterday and my case got approved on Jun'28th. Please find my details :
PD: Nov-00
MD:MAY-01
ND:JUL-01
FP done : 18-OCT-01
RFE Rec'd :17-JUN-02 ( Most recent Pay stubs, W2 for Y2001 and Employment Letter)
RFE replied : 20-JUN-02
RFE updated : 25-JUN-02
AD : 28-JUN-02
WAC-01-231-5XXXX

Waiting for Approval notices. Thanks you all for your support, help and kindness. Wish you all the best in future.

Approved

I Checked the AVM yesterday and my case got approved on Jun\'28th. Please find my details : PD: Nov-00 MD:MAY-01 ND:JUL-01 FP done : 18-OCT-01 RFE Rec\'d :17-JUN-02 ( Most recent Pay stubs, W2 for Y2001 and Employment Letter) RFE replied : 20-JUN-02 RFE updated : 25-JUN-02 AD : 28-JUN-02 WAC-01-231-5XXXX Waiting for Approval notices. Thanks you all for your support, help and kindness. Wish you all the best in future.

RFE response received on june 19th but

my lawyer replied to RFE on 5th June
AVM update saying RFE response received on 19th june and it takes 999 days for such case etc... Is it normal?
How long usually it takes after RFE to get approval?

RFE for me and spouse

Just heard on AVM on 28th - Friday. Dont know what its for - keeping our fingers crossed.

/CoolBangy

REF Issued.

PER AVM RFE issued on 6/26.
Per Lawyer CSC is issuing lot of RFE's related to employment verification. Awaiting details about RFE.

REF Issued.

PER AVM RFE issued on 6/26. Per Lawyer CSC is issuing lot of RFE\'s related to employment verification. Awaiting details about RFE.

VenkataC: When was the RFE issues. I mean how much time it took to receive the RFE from the date it

Thanks in Advance.

Guys Keep posting Please. IIO Said RFE issued on June 14th, but have not received it yet. Nor the AV

Wondering how much time it takes to send the RFE once its been requested by the officer.

Lets keep this thread live all the time.

Thanks.

2 to 3 weeks to get the RFE notice.

My attorney got the RFE notice 2 weeks after INS issued RFE.
RFE Issued : 31-MAY-02
Attorney Recd: 14-JUN-02
RFE Replied : 20-JUN-02
AVM updated with RFE reply Recd : 25-JUN-02
Approval Date : 28-JUN-02

My RFE details

Details:
WAC-01-280-XXXX
RFE (on AVM) - 6/28
Lawyer reeived: 7/3

* updated job offer letter
* clear copy of 3 most recent pay stubs (one from each month)
* copy of US tax return filed for 2001
* copy of W-2 form for 2001
* signed medical form - the sealed copy previously submitted did not have the doctor's signature

Question: When they mean US tax return 2001 - what exactly do we need to send?
I did my tax online using TurboTax.

Also should we also send the State (CA) Tax returns ?

Time to getRFE

nologic Algo:

It should only take 2-3 weeks to get RFE in the mail; but as with me, if you AND your lawyer have changed addresses, it could be more complicated. If you haven't gotten it at the 4-week, get your lawyer to get on INS' case about it...

Also: my RFE was replied on Jul 2. Will keep posting with more details as they come out...

I used to be davidjed on the old site, but my handle here is davidjedsf...

Thanks!

approved after RFE

RFE details:
(Univ. transcripts, 3 paystubs, 2 W2s, employment letter, company financials)
5/17/02 (Issued)
5/28/02 (Notice received)
6/17/02 (Replied to RFE)
6/22/02 (AVM changed to "received response to RFE...")
7/2/02 (AVM changed to "Case is approved..."

Re: approved after RFE

Good to see your approval......Congratulations Venu Reddy and have fun.....

Re Approvals after RFE

Venu Reddy:

Just wondering... are you still at the same job or have you switched jobs? I'm trying to determine if approvals after RFE take longer for people who changed jobs (like me) or not...

Thanks!

my data

RFE issued 5/26
Received (by lawyer only, is it normal?) 6/10
Responded 6/21
AVM says received on 6/28

Some background
RD/ND: 04/30 07/02
WAC-01-225-xxxx
FP 10/23 alone
Second FP 04/18 together with spouse

AVM Updated

AVM is updated to reflect that they've received my RFE response. It gave a whole elaboration saying it's taking 975-999 days to process, but from what I've seen here (and elsewhere) that's typically not the case (we can only hope!)

To refresh, the facts about my case:

PD: 6/9/2000
I485 RD: 5/18/2001
ND: 7/24/2001
AP: 7/30/2001
EAD: 12/28/2001
RFE supposedly sent: 3/30/2002
RFE resent (after much trauma and hassle): 6/5/2002
RFE replied: 7/2/2002
AVM updated: 7/8/2002

Will keep you all updated as things progress (hopefully quickly)...