RFE Received AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wantmygcnow

Volunteer Moderator
Got Another RFE today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1.

It asks for copies of National Passport, 2 passport size photos(huh?), copies of the new RTD they sent me(end of September).

the bad news is that you may have one more month to wait, hopefully. the goods new is that they are looking at your case instead of puting it in the baseroom.
and I really can't understand why they need the photos.

freemanmo said:
the bad news is that you may have one more month to wait, hopefully. the goods new is that they are looking at your case instead of puting it in the baseroom.
and I really can't understand why they need the photos.

Well atl least they are looking. I also noticed that the officer changed on my case...weird..It jumps around. I think they should keep one officer because the more the eyes the more they may ask for..

Want,
I am more concerned about them asking for your NP, why is that? Have you renewed it as an aylee? Have you traveled with it? Perhaps to your COP? How did you notice that the officer changed?
Good luck man. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

wantmygcnow said:
Got Another RFE today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1.

It asks for copies of National Passport, 2 passport size photos(huh?), copies of the new RTD they sent me(end of September).

I don't know man!! Did your LUD changed or email received for this RFE?

Don't know when this roulette will stop? :mad:

annaraka said:
Want,
I am more concerned about them asking for your NP, why is that? Have you renewed it as an aylee? Have you traveled with it? Perhaps to your COP? How did you notice that the officer changed?

anna! plz check your private message

annaraka said:
Want,

No I have never renewed my national passport. I haven' traveled out of country yet..plan to do in december though which I already made a copy of itenary and destination and information...There is a code name for the officer in the letter after the signature...

I am sending this info out today...

wantmygcnow said:
No I have never renewed my national passport. I haven' traveled out of country yet..plan to do in december though which I already made a copy of itenary and destination and information...There is a code name for the officer in the letter after the signature...

I am sending this info out today...

Of course, you are right, I was thinking about a receipt. I remember that two different officers asked for my two different RFEs. Anyway, hopefully this will be the last thing they ask you for. All the best.

Did the first RFE already ask for the passport?

My best guess is that the first officer was promoted, transferred or he quit. This explains why your case has been dormant. The supervisor recently assigned another officer to the departed officer's pending files. The second officer just feels that he needs to ask for something from everbody. Especially new officers feel the need to do this to demonstrate to his superiors and himself that he is really working. :)

thankful said:
Did the first RFE already ask for the passport?

My best guess is that the first officer was promoted, transferred or he quit. This explains why your case has been dormant. The supervisor recently assigned another officer to the departed officer's pending files. The second officer just feels that he needs to ask for something from everbody. Especially new officers feel the need to do this to demonstrate to his superiors and himself that he is really working. :)

I read on a post a while ago that some officers from Vermont Service Center are being sent to nebraska for help.. there is even a special name for these kind of temps. in government. "want" I think some "temp." is in action with your file.