RFE on the way

RFE contents

The RFE received is for
- Evidence of employer's ability to pay
- EVL
- 3 years tax returns (including W-2)
- last 3 paystubs
- AC21 letter (if needed)

It also says "Please note that this request is being made with a primia facie review of the application in an effort to expedite adjudication of pending I-485 applications. Upon final review of the application, it may be found that additional items are needed."

WAC03006*****

Seems like USCIS is getting serious with some WAC03 applicants...Hope this is not a flash in the pan and continues not to discount 02 applicants they deserve the approval earlier....

labor_gc,
Did your RFE reach your home or attorney's address? My attorney's law firm was absorbed into another one last year, therefore address changed, and I am afraid it will mess up things.
Thanks.
wittAAAA

Last edited by a moderator:
What if you changed company and lawyer? Will the RFE be forwarded to you or your new lawyer? Thanks in advance!

LT WAC03017

As always, BCIS constantly surprise us...my case status has also changed today to RFE sent on Match 12 th, 2004...

-WAC03017xxxxx

oct 2002 rd/nd filers - they probaly have done their fp sometimes around jan2003.

so before the expiration (it is valid for 15 months)uscis try to adjudicate or try to do something

they try to avoid sending 2 nd fp notices

upto nov 2002 they have no option but to send fp notices

vetri,

I don't think so...I did my FP in DEC 2002 and looks like it's already expired. I believe BCIS must be following some strategy to reduce backlog....like

* RFE's for WAC03
* direct calls/interviews for WAC02 filers and approve immediately

- WAC03017xxxxx

Oct 3, 2002 RD - Status Update - WAC030035****

My husband's case status is as follows:

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March 15, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

My case status is still the same.. Received FP.. still processing..

Has one in the 03 series whose status changed recently receive the notice? Is it really an RFE or the 2nd FP notice?

thanks,

Really? I filed I-485 on Oct, 3, 02 and done with first FP on 11/18/02 and BCIS received FP review on 12/15/02, then all stopped there and nothing happened till then. Even no second FP comes yet, no possible RFE sign at all... Confused...

By the way, I also complained to the congresswoman in my area and told her that according to current slow speed, my (our) I-485 will take about 10 years to finish and lots of pains will come to our life... What she got from CSC regarding this is the same old excuse -- ran out of resource, but estimate they will process my case within 9 months. I think the congresswoman is sincere to help and forwards CSC's response to me, but I am not very confident about CSC's words after such a long wait, although I hope they can keep their words....

I think most cases filed in Oct and on or after the 17/20th working day of USCIS are getting RFE's. If you see Kashmir's data that he scanned recently, most cases with series WAC-03-017 or WAC-03-020 show their FP's are not expired yet. I guess that's the reason, they are getting the RFE's and not before that...(with few exceptions here and there ofcourse...)

WAC 03 Concurrent filing

\
WAC 02 cases have not received any RFE's.

I am guessing this has something to do with concurent filing.
I guess all WAC 03 cases concurently filed i-140 and i-485, where as WAC 02 cases there was no concurrent filing.

Guys- give your thoughts.

RFE sent for me.

My WAC no. is WAC03046XXXXX
ND of Oct 29 2002.

Online status message says

-------------------------------------------------------
Receipt Number: wac03046XXXXX

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March 13, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.
-------------------------------------------------------

Lawyer has not received RFE yet. May be he will receive it today.

I had god an RFE for my I-140 also asking for experience letters

Will keep you posted

Originally posted by kadamtal
I think most cases filed in Oct and on or after the 17/20th working day of USCIS are getting RFE's. If you see Kashmir's data that he scanned recently, most cases with series WAC-03-017 or WAC-03-020 show their FP's are not expired yet. I guess that's the reason, they are getting the RFE's and not before that...(with few exceptions here and there ofcourse...)

Yes there seem to be some exceptions.. both my husband and I did our 1st FP on Oct 26th. So our finger prints have expired in Jan (15 months) His status shows additional information requested.. whereas mine is still the same. Has anyone confirmed that all these notices are infact RFEs and not second FP notices? We did do concurrent filing.

thx

MY RD is Oct 15, 2002 and ND is Oct 15, 2002.
Gave Finger Prints in Nov, 2002.
My message did not change, others after me getting RFE's. Whats happening?

WAC03-010

Hi HowLongWaiting, even my case is WAC-03-010 (Oct 15th,2002). i did not get any RFE notice, i guess our FPs have expired. Tough luck :-(

RFE details

My RFE details are same as labor_gc with the same note at the bottom

1. Proof of company's ability to pay
2. EVL
3. Pay stubs, W2, taxes for me

WAC 03 022
140 ND :10/29/02
140 AD : 06/??/03
485 ND :10/29/02
FP :11/27/02
RFE : 3/10/04

Last edited by a moderator: