RFE on the way

WAC03006XXXXX Second FP and RFE received

Hi,
We also received second FP notices both for myself and my wife.
My online case status states that " Mail sent asking for additional evidence or information..." and looks like an RFE but not confirmed yet.

Concurrent filing and I-140 approved. Second EAD/Second APs approved. First set of finger prints have expired.

This seems to be out of order pick but we are happy to see some movement in I-485 adjudication processing. We understand , we don't deserve this quicker, out of line processing compared to other folks who have been waiting longer than us. We wish USCIS takes care of everyone's case for faster and timely adjudication of I-485/I-140/LC-s/other benefits.

Our WAC: 03-006-xxxxx

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
WAC-03 RFE folks

I am one of the folks.(wac-03-035)

485 ND : 11-13-2002
1st Finger RD : 12-12-2002
140 Approved : 6-23-2003
RFE generated : 3-11-2004
RFE Replied : 3-18-2004
RFE Received : ?
What is next?
No 2nd Finger yet.

Oriental :eek:

Online message changed to "RFE" sent also. Have not got it yet. My new lawyer said it was sent to old lawyer and have to wait for the mail transfer... :confused:

No RFE for me? Wait or Inquiry?

Hi, folks,
Seems that some people around (or before) my receipt date got their RFEs, but I have not got anything (either online status or my lawyer). Also it has passed 1 month than 15 months and I should get the second FP notice, also nothing comes, what will be the matter?

Here is my situation:
===========================
WAC03-003
Receipt date: 10/03/02
FP: 11/18/02
I-140 approved: 12/16/02 (without RFE)
===========================
Should I request my lawyer to inquiry or just wait? Have asked congresswoman to request CSC to speed up and got response from CSC that it will take nearly 9 months before it is possible to process (do not know whether it is true or not - although I sincerely hope it can be true -- so more of us can be relieved, I view this response with high doubtness).
Anyway, your suggestions are highly appreciated!

what will be the matter? BACKLOG. yes ofcourse few people got RFEs but thats UNUSUAL, what you are going through, which is like no RFE or FP is NORMAL. Relax and wait for another couple of years. you will hear from the USCIS.

TO: those who received RFE;
Are you EB-2 (nonNIW) ?
Did you file I-485 concurrently with I-140 ?

Yes. Mine is employment based EB2 (non NIW) filed concurrently.

WAC 03 022
140 ND :10/29/02
140 AD : 05/20/03
485 ND :10/29/02
1st FP :11/27/02
1st EAD & AP: 1/04
1st RFE : 3/10/04
1st RFE Reponded: 3/18/04

Originally posted by spirit
Yes. Mine is employment based EB2 (non NIW) filed concurrently.
Thanks, spirit.
By the way, does your RFE include the following ?
Please Note: That this request is being initiated with prima facie review of the appliction in an effort to expedite adjudication of pending I-485 applications. Upon final review of the application it may be found that additional items are needed.

Yes Kashmir. Is there some special meaning to that? Is it going into some special category and take 2 or more years ?

Dear Kashmir

I do not think it falls under the pilot program because of that text as the RFE that I received recently has the exact same text... "prima facie...blah" but, mine is not concurrent 140/485. That should make me not eligible for the pilot program. It is however EB2( non NIW). Lawyer may reply it tommorow or early next week. Did 2nd FP 03/23.

mine is not concurrent 140/485 but I received RFE. I think CSC hasn't started it's pilot program yet. The filer's from WAC03150xxxxx onwards may get benefit from this program as their 140's are yet to be approved.

Anyway, Don uncle has started doing something good...:)

-gcpro
wac030175xxxx

Why are only some people getting RFE for providing tax forms of employers while others for annual reports (to prove employer's ability to pay)? Is it specifically mentioned to provide the tax return of employers or it's mentioned to provide any documentation to show ability to pay ? Usually employers are not willing to provide the tax returns but they are willing to provide the annual reports. Can anybody throw some light on this ?

Received RFE. EB-2 (No NIW) and Concurrent filing..

I think RFE stated the same message as given above by Kashmir.

Not sure , If our EB-2 (Non-NIW) I-140/I-485 application is selected under pilot program for expedited 90 day processing.

RFE is yet to be replied.

Thanks

Hi kashmir,

I am EB-2 and filed concurrently. My RFE also includes the special message.

Just got 2nd fingerprint notice. The weird thing is that both my lawyer and me got the notice.

Finally got the RFE

The lawyer got the RFE yesterday.

I-485: WAC03032, Concurrent filing, EB2
Finger Print Date: 12/19/2002
RFE Sent: March 12,2004
RFE received by Lawyer: April 5, 2004
RFE content: W2 for 2001,2002,2003
Signed copies of 1040 for the three years
3 most recent paystubs

I have questions about signed copies of 1040.
1, For 2 years I filed electrically, what kind of docs should I provide.
2, For the one year I filed in paper, I didn't copy 1040 and schedules, but I did have the copy provided by my account which was stamped "client copy", is that all right?

Please help.

Last edited by a moderator:
gc-Wait

Did the RFE actually say "signed" copies of 1040. I had a similar RFE and it did not say anything about sign. So as used tax SW, I prited out copies and signed them (though RFE did not mention anything about sign) and sent to lawyer. Still havent replied RFE. Let me know what your lawyer advices for the 1040s.

pointerToGC

Thanks for your reply. I haven't got any reply from the lawyer yet. I don't know whether the RFE did say "signed" because it was sent to the lawyer, and she told me to provide her with "signed" copy of 1040 together with all schedules/attachments. Will let you know once the lawyer replied.