RFE on the way

Hi HowLongWaiting/anybody,

The FP expiry count starts from the date USCIS receives the results back or from the notice date to get the FP done? My 485 message online says "we received your FP results on Dec 13th,2002" so that it means the clock starts ticking from that day or the day we did the FP or the day they sent us the notice to do FP?

With USCIS everything is confusing...

same message

Hi Kadamtal,

My 485 message online says "we received your FP results on Dec 13th,2002". I guess clock starts ticking from the day we did the FP ?

Today also checked, its same message.

Good Luck..

spirit,

when did u receive your RFE ? Evidently u r the only WAC 03 applicant who has received the recent RFEs mailed by USCIS ?

Was you RFE mailed out before March 10th ?

Re: RFE

See first email in this thread.

My RFE was mailed on March 10th and received by my lawyer on 15th.

I think there are several people from WAC 03 who received RFE's (see Kashmir statistics)

My RFE was issued on March 10 and received by lawyer on March 15. My first FP was done on Nov 28 2002 and results received on Dec 13 2002. Going by both the dates, it has already expired.

Somebody i know (with Sept 16 2002 ND) has received 2nd FP and RFE as well.

Regards
WAC03006*****
RD: Oct 3, 2002
ND: Oct 6, 2002

Received my RFE

My RFE details are ALSO same as labor_gc and spirit with the same note at the bottom

1. Proof of company's ability to pay
2. EVL
3. Pay stubs, W2, taxes for me

My details:
Concurrently filed I-140 and I-485. I-140 not approved yet
WAC03046XXXXX
ND Oct 29 2002
RD Nov 27 2002

Could you please post "WAC" for Sep 16 case

Hi Labor_gc,

Could you please post the WAC no for someone who got RFE with ND Sep 16 , because my ND is Sep 10 and my WAC is WAC0227******.

Thanks in advance - RSL

My wac03-004-xxxxx, 1st FP done on Nov 16, 2002. But online status does not show any RFE. Has anyone on wac030-004 series recevied RFE?

Has anyone from any special registration country been asked for early RFE? Is this the reason for me not getting one?

Last edited by a moderator:
spirit , enjoys , labor_gc

Can you please provide the date by which you should reply for your RFE? Is there any date mentioned in the RFE letter?

Thanks in advance

RSL,

I don't have the exact WAC number, but i know for sure that the RD/ND is around Sept 16 and FRE was issued on March 15

RFE-which tax return forms are needed?

My ND is 03-023xx, also just received RFE. Among the required documents, it asks for past 3 years of tax forms including W2. My question is whether w2s alone would do or we need to submit tax returns as well. If tax returns are needed, is 1040 sufficient or they also need state tax returns? Why would they need tax returns anyway? W2 should be sufficient to prove employment as well as salary. Please share your view or advise from your lawyer.

Thanks.

thanks labor_gc, spirit

There is RFE generated on my case too on Mar13 as per USCIS web. But old attorney says they haven't received it. ??

wac03079

got RFE

I got RFE today morning. Two of my friends also got RFE.
I hope we get the GC soon...
I also wish all WAC02 to also get their GC.s soon..

RD nov15-2002
ND nov-192002
FP Feb05th2003

WAC 030405xxxx

got 2nd fp notices today for both my husband and I even though my husband's case status says "we mailed a notice requesting additional information...."

my status is the same from 2002 - case resumed after 1st FP..

I am WAC02-279-XXXXX
ND: Sep 13 2002, RFE is generated today. Waiting for my lawyer to recieve it. Hoping for the same old EVL, Paystub, Tax returns..

How many of you have your I-140 approved ?

How many of you filed I-140 and I-485 concurrently(in this thread with WAC03XXXXXXXX) and
How many have your I-140 approved ?

I filed my I-140 and I-485 concurrently in Oct 2002(WAC03046XXXXX) and received an RFE just like everyone else on this thread.
But. my I-140 has not been approved yet. :(

What do you think will happen in my case once I respond to my I-485 RFE ?
What are the chances that INS will look into both my I-140 and I-485 applications once they receive the response to my I-485 RFE ?

BTW, I filed EAD renewal online for myself and my wife on Feb 2, 2003(WAC04800XXXXX) and just checked the INS case status online and it says.

On March 17, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.