Online message changed on March 10th.

WAC # : 03 022 xxxxx
485 ND: 10/22/02
1st EAD AD: Jan 04
1st AP AD: Jan 04

-spirit

Same for me

After reading your message, i checked my applications status, it also says
"On March 10, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

WAC03006*****

This is pretty sickening, when Nov 2001 guys are waiting CSC starts looking into October 2002 files !!!

However I hope some progress is better than no progress, hope you get your GC approved soon.:confused: :confused:

me too

Just checked. Online message:

On March 11, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Kashmir can scan these series to see how many rfe's are sent.
It would be great help. I guess the FP expiration is driving rfe generation. out of order execution.

RFE generated for wac03-035

I also noticed that RFE was generated for my 485 case March 11, 2004.
No 2nd finger yet.
1st Finger was done in December 12, 2002.

oriental

EB2
485 wac03-035 (ND 11-13-2002)
1st Finger Rec 12-12-02:eek:

Originally posted by Dadagiri
Kashmir can scan these series to see how many rfe's are sent.
It would be great help. I guess the FP expiration is driving rfe generation. out of order execution.
Hi, Dadagiri,
I may scan these series to confirm this trend,
but I cannot post the result because the campaign doesn't meet the target.
However, I will send you the result by e-mail.

That is what I was thinking. It is just after 15 months since fingerprinting.

WAC 03 022
FP 11/27/03

kashmirji

If you get time to scan or check can you please send me a copy of the report if it is not a problem.

Our (myself and wife) series is WAC030925****

Please let me know

Thanks
Golumolu

Please let us know what RFE is for

When you get the RFE please let us know what it's for... I'll be glad for you all if you get your greencards. I would also probably use your greencard approval as cause to write and complain again to the Senators and Congresspeople that the idea of a "queue" is incorrect...

I'm WAC 02 124 5XXXX and like most, I'm waiting for something to happen. That said, I have noticed someone else with the same number who got their greencard on Aug 3, 2003. Makes you wonder doesn't it. (perhaps a religious worker case I suppose).

becky

Originally posted by golumolu
kashmirji
If you get time to scan or check can you please send me a copy of the report if it is not a problem.
Our (myself and wife) series is WAC030925****
Please let me know
Thanks
Golumolu
I'm sorry but I have to obey the policy of Projecrt Kashmir.
Please participate in the campaigns at first.

Originally posted by kashmir
I'm sorry but I have to obey the policy of Projecrt Kashmir.
Please participate in the campaigns at first.
I485 cases from WAC-03-001 thru 071 were scanned last night.
Even though the campaigns don't meet the target numbers yet,
we can see some initiatives last week,
so I posted the status table for WAC-03 cases filed in October, Novermber, and December 2002 to encourage particiation in campaigns.
http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=720756#post720756
Once we see enough participations, the detail data will be posted.

Thanks for your advise.

As might have seen i had sent in the emails and faxes and even sent emails to senators and congressmen from my area ( i live in KY even though my papers were filed in CA by my co.

I had taken advise from you and I140takesforever in this regard.

I am not sure when you say participate in campaigns, do you think i missed out on any of your all campaigns.

Cheers
Golu

What the f*** is goin on with this bureau of idiots? WAC 03s getting RFEs
It is good for you guys but boy am I pissed!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: