RFE on my I-485

Hmmm. My case has not been updated yet. Not sure what is happening. Is there a way to follow up on this? Tx

DKV, EVL: Employment Verification letter.

Guys, one question on my RFE response. Since USCIS has not updated my case for my attorney's RFE response, I was wondering if I can send one more response myself (with medical test results) just to be on the safe side. Is it a good practice? Tx

I was told that you should only send it with the gold letter etc. My lawyer did all of that and I never even saw it.

I know it's difficult but I would try and wait a little.

From the sounds of it you sent it on the Friday and me on the Monday so it could just be different parts of the same pile got mixed together.

I sent my EVL rfe myself, fought with the lawyer and got the ref documents from him, because he planned to wait another 100 light years before sending the response.
They have an orange/sheet in the originally rfe, that needs to be sent back together with the response. This sheet has the officer id, CUD(its a date, dont know what it means), and I guess it helps to quickly locate the file.
Ask your lawyer for the fedex tracking number.

Thanks rav_oranges and atmaram. Actually I have a photocopy of the gold sheet and another original sealed medical test results which is why I was wondering if I can send the response myself one more time. My attorney gave me a tracking # and verified it was delivered last friday. But I am guessing that my attorney would not have mailed yet and gave some incorrect tracking # just to stop me from bothering her.

Thanks rav_oranges and atmaram. Actually I have a photocopy of the gold sheet and another original sealed medical test results which is why I was wondering if I can send the response myself one more time. My attorney gave me a tracking # and verified it was delivered last friday. But I am guessing that my attorney would not have mailed yet and gave some incorrect tracking # just to stop me from bothering her.

REally my advice would be to wait a little bit. I wouldn't want to confuse the USCIS with different medical forms etc.

anandkan,

I totally understand your frustration.

Please wait for another week, take it easy, it will be good for you.

Look at my sigature

Hmmm. My case has not been updated yet. Not sure what is happening. Is there a way to follow up on this? Tx

If you see my signature, my medical RFE response has been updated by TSC officer# 422 on 8/3/07. It was delievered on 8/2. LUDs on 8/3, 8/5 and 8/6.

Did u call TSC and enquire?

Thanks Sannams.

Sree2005, how did you find out which officer updated your case. Do you refer to the officer who was mentioned in the gold sheet of the RFE?

I'm not sure whether or not TSC will give a proper response to the receipt of my RFE response. Anyway I will try that. In addition I will contact my local congress man also. Thanks

I wouldn't worry too much. NSC received my RFE response on July 5th, but they updated my case on the 25th. I never even had an update that a RFE was sent. Given CIS's lack of organization, I wouldn't read too much into the fact that your case hasn't been updated yet.

Yes, i referred to gold sheet officer id

Thanks Sannams.

Sree2005, how did you find out which officer updated your case. Do you refer to the officer who was mentioned in the gold sheet of the RFE?

I'm not sure whether or not TSC will give a proper response to the receipt of my RFE response. Anyway I will try that. In addition I will contact my local congress man also. Thanks

anandkan,
Yes, i referred to officer id mentioned on gold sheet, in reality it could have been by other officer also, i am not positive on office id.

you can probably wait for some more days to see LUD and msg change. Per my lawyer it can take upto a month some times, but in my case it was a day to have it updated.

also i myself addressed medical RFE, i directly sent to TSC, didn't involve attorney(but i contacted my laywer if this is ok and also confirmed with TSC officer, both said that applicant also can respond to it directly).

My wife got RFE

I just got a RFE email for my wife. I hope this could be the TB test, because of pregnancy she didn't do the test on that time. Is this means that my name check cleared ? or RFE comes regardless of NC cleared or not ? any idea..

I just got a RFE email for my wife. I hope this could be the TB test, because of pregnancy she didn't do the test on that time. Is this means that my name check cleared ? or RFE comes regardless of NC cleared or not ? any idea..

To be honest I have no idea. Some places say that yes it does mean it's clear others say no.

All we can do is wish for the best and wait.

Ok...got an LUD today also. This is getting me wired...and the coffee is not helping!

I got one too, I mean a LUD after sending my RFE in. I've tried to update the signature and hope that it explains it all.

I hope it's good news for us all!

Good luck. I'll let you know when something else happens.

LUDs

I got the LUDs for two days once USCIS received my response to NOID and then LUDs stopped. It might take 2 days for USCIS to update the acknowledgement note.

looks like we are going the "looking" way!
Let us know when you have any changes or updates...ours might follow.

LUD after RFE received

There are normally TWO LUDs once they receive the RFE related documents.
In my case I had TWO LUD on successive days. Then nothing happened for a week.
Aftre a week I got LUD on I140 and AP which were already apprved way before.
I hope this may conclude all of us on some trend. !!!