Rfe Need Help Urgent

eddie_240

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Need some advise fast. I just received my RFE and they are requesting the following.

1. Submit a copy of your birth certificate showing your parentage, which has been registered with the proper civil authorities of the country of your birth.

2. Submit a copy of your I-94 record issued to you upon your arrival into the US.

3. Submit copies of travel document and I-94 if you have traveled outside the US after approval of your asylum.

Question

1. I don't have a birth certificate and I cannot get one. Please advise solution.

2. My original passport and I-94 was taken from me when I had applied for asylum and never given back to me. I don't have copies of my initial I-94. Please advise solution.

3. I have a RTD but never travelled outside the US. Should I send them the expired RTD or do nothing.

Once I submit the evidence how much longer will I have to wait for the approval, will I still have to go through the interview process.

Please advise guys.

Thanks

Ed

With respect to point 2 and point 3, submit a notarized statement explaining the situation. For point 1, do you think you can secure affidavits from people who can confirm your birth?

On my NON EXPERT opinion

send the expired RTD.
send the letter explaining that they hold the original document (NP and I-94)

Dont know what to do with birth sertificate. Anyway, write and explain the reasons why you don't have one.

Make the copies of all paperwork, including RTD and keep it for your records. U never know what comes next.

Good luck

I don't know about 2 and 3, but for 1, like Thankful said, you can get 2 people that know you very well to do an affidavit of birth record for you. All they have to do is say that they know you and were around when you were born (and give your birthday information). If you have 2 relatives or family friends who can do that for you, it should be OK.

If you want the format of the affidavit of birth record, let me know and I will send you the one I used in my case.

Good luck!

eddie_240,

if your country has a embassy or consulate in USA then you can go there and do a "declaration of age"

Thanks Guys for the replies. Can I get the affidavit from my uncle and aunt that don't live in the US. Also once I submit the evidence will I still need to go for the interview as well. Any idea how much wait time I am looking at.

Thanks

Ed

What interview, 98% gets no interview while 2% gets interview via a random program or when something looks fishy.

Guys I have received an affadavit from my grandmother in regards to my birth record. Will that be sufficent in lieu of my birth certificate. Do I need another affadavit or is one enough.

Also will I still have to go through the interview.

Thanks

Ed

Guys I have received an affadavit from my grandmother in regards to my birth record. Will that be sufficent in lieu of my birth certificate. Do I need another affadavit or is one enough.

Also will I still have to go through the interview.

Thanks

Ed

As far as I know you need two. I submitted 3 because I didn't know 2 was enough. Get one more and you should be OK. Make sure it's notorized.