RFE in Aug/Sep Tracker

greenie said:
It was one hell of an RFC, but I finally managed to send it in. Updated the spreadsheet with the details for myself and zapper2002.

greenie,

Would you be able to share your RFE details please. Looking at your message , it looks like a complicated RFE.

thanks,
ABT

ABT said:
greenie,

Would you be able to share your RFE details please. Looking at your message , it looks like a complicated RFE.

thanks,
ABT
Sure. They requested:
1. Birth certificate from a civil authority (the birth certificate I submitted from the hospital was not accepted)
2. Current employment verification
3. AC-21 portability letter (I had changed employers)
4. Explanation of an approved H1b petition for an employer who I didn't work for (I was offered a job which then fell through in the last minute)
5. Arrest records and court dispositions for a disclosed conviction
6. Proof of work authorization for my first employer (where I worked using my OPT)
7. Signed G-28 (my attorney apparently forgot to sign the one that we sent in)

Anyone else had a long one like mine?

mugdha2100 said:
Guys,

When do I expect my GC Approval? I am really tired of waiting now.

Mugdha
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

mugdha2100,
What was the RFE about regarding the BC? Was it non availability of Birth Certificate? What did you do?

Approved after 2nd RFE.

Our cases (including wife and son) got approved today. I had to deal with another RFE issued 11/24/04. Replied 12/16/04 and approved on 12/20/04. Please refer to my new thread in this forum for details.

Thanks guys. I guess, I'm one of the last guys to report to this thread. :D

slw3k: Thanks... and a great job in maintaining this thread. Best of luck in whatever and whereever...