RFE in Aug/Sep Tracker

slw3k

Registered Users (C)
Seems NSC has stopped the practice of speedy approval after receiving RFE response. Let's track RFE in Aug/Sep. Please post your details.

I-485 ND 2002/11
FP2 2004/06
I-485 RFE 2004/08/17
I-485 RFE received 2004/09/01
LUD 2004/09/07

My details

RD: 09/12/2002, ND: 10/08/2002
FP2: 07/15/2004
RFE issued on 08/26/04, USCIS received my response on 09/08/04
LUD: 09/13/04, changed everyday since 09/08/04

Here are my details:

RD Oct 15, 2002
ND Oct 31, 2002
RFE Aug 16, 2002
RFE Response Recd by USCIS Sep 9, 2002
LUD Changed on Sep 9th and Sep 10th.

Since then nothing else has happened so far.

sertra2002 said:
Looks like an approval is just round the corner ...!

I hope your words come true. :) But I am not going to assume anything before I see those magical words. But Thanks anyway !!

And again it changed today. What the heck is happening. It is now the 4th day in a row that the LUD has changed. It is probably just 8: 30 in the morning there and they have changed my LUD already.

Are they playing Ping Pong again with my file everyday, :confused: :confused:

npnjan02 said:
man, you're probably going crazy, I think LUD changes in regards to a decision making.

So. Do they take 4 days to decide whether they will approve my case now or put it back in the shelf. I was thinking this should not take more than 30 minutes. They sent an RFE. I responded with the proof. What more is needed. :confused: :confused:

You are right. I am going totally nuts about this change in LUD everyday.

Lud

You should see your approval, same thing happened before my I140 approval, RFE response was recvd on 07/30 and LUD kept changing until 08/04, on 08/04 received the approval email in the evening. Good luck.

puneet_gcard said:
So. Do they take 4 days to decide whether they will approve my case now or put it back in the shelf. I was thinking this should not take more than 30 minutes. They sent an RFE. I responded with the proof. What more is needed. :confused: :confused:

You are right. I am going totally nuts about this change in LUD everyday.

puneet_gcard,
Looking at your no. of post, I think you've been visiting this forum longer than I have. You know how it is: some cases LUD changes along with the approval the same day; some other's keep changing and then nothing. Basically no logic! No one seems to know for sure what this LUD means. Most speculations are about your case being "touched" in some way.
To me, LUD and online message is a separate system from what they use internally. Apparently there's a some sort of synchronization of data. From what I've seen I kind of concluded this : most common case is where LUD changes today (and random no. of days before that), but you get a decision next day, this way they give enough time for systems to sync data - cis website, local office etc. Again, this is only my opinion and there's no logic whatsoever.

I agree with npnjan02. My RFE response was received 09/01. LUD changed 2004/09/02, 2004/09/03, 2004/09/07, then stopped. Another week has passed and nothing happened.

RFE for spouse per website

Not sure what the RFE is for but atleast they are touching the file....Our FP2 was done on 08/05 , email received from USCIS re: RFE on 09/09

I got an email from USCIS on 7th September that RFE has been sent for my case. They requested a employment Verification letter.

I have put our details into a spreadsheet. See attachment.

Edit1: see my latest post for the spreadsheet

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

USCIS received my RFE on Monday 13th september (by Fed-ex). But they have not changed the status on my case to reflect that.

Can anybody please let me know how long does it take?

Mugdha.

Stop changing LUD

In my case, it took one day to update the online status. They changed the LUD four times (09/08, 09/09, 09/10, 09/13) since they received my responce for RFE on 09/07. No more LUD change today.

Waiting for approval ......

Last edited by a moderator:
mugdha2100 said:
Hi,

USCIS received my RFE on Monday 13th september (by Fed-ex). But they have not changed the status on my case to reflect that.

Can anybody please let me know how long does it take?

Mugdha.
For me it took 2 days for them to update the status.