RFE in Aug/Sep Tracker

Updated.

Note: when you update the xls sheet, please download the latest version first. Thanks

My case was approved yesterday. Updated the xls sheet.

Last edited by a moderator:
slw3k,
Congratulations..
I got approved yesterday too.
LUD 9/1/04, then nothing for a few weeks and this morning it changed.

Thanks,

Spouse's RFE finally received by Lawyer

My lawyer received the RFE last friday 09/24. The RFE was issued on 09/08 saying "We mailed a notice blah, blah, blah..."

Wonder what kind of snail mail our buddies at uscis use for their mail delivery... :rolleyes:

The RFE is for proving that my marriage is not to evade any immigration laws...

Hope to give them enough proof to alleviate their anxieties....
:cool:

Regards, Z

Hi Guys,

Anyone has any news? I saw few people with LUDs of 17 sept after their RFE received. Then nothing happened in their cases.

In my case, It has been almost 14 days that USCIS received my RFE response.

How long are they going to take for approval?

What do they do? How long it takes? Anybody know anything?

I am really confused & worried now.

Mugdha.

I am worried because from October 1rst, USCIS will have their new fiscal year.

God knows what new rules & regulations will get applied. If my case is still pending that time, again it will go through that scrutiny….means more wait time. And I am tired of all that BS.

Mugdha.

It takes, normally, anywhere between 5 to 30 Business days after RFE receipt.( Provided your FP are current) This is based on spreadsheet that was being maintained in May/June in this forum.

GRCA-2002,

If what you expected is true, that would be great!
My RFE was received on May 27, 2nd FP was received on September 10, LUD changed couple times after 2nd FP, then no further actions.

Hey Peter:
Its the same spreadsheet we used to maintain back then when our RFEs were done. We both were stuck due to lack of current FP. Seems we are the only 2 left from the group.

Question about Medical RFE

Check this

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=138281&page=5

Guys, anybody got Medical RFE?
1. Do I have to take complete medical test?
2. Do I have to go to same doctor?
3. If only vaccination records are missing at the time of 485 filing, can lawyer just insert the records in the envelop and reply? I got Ti vaccines last year at county medical fascility.
4. Do I have to go to Doctor to get the blood drawn and he will then get results for Ti vaccine & will then seal the envelope?

Can you please let me know? It will be better to know now than afterwards.

Thanks,

Mugdha.