Revalidation Time @ St. Louis

No Title

Thanks for the input.. So you think I will not have any any problems getting back in with the old visa in lieu of Sept 11 incidents too??

H1 & H4 Revalidation Questions

I would like to get mine and my wife\'s visa stamped at St.Louis.Am planning to send it by Fedex.Is it required to send both our passports and other documents in two separate envelopes? or send them in one envelop? Will I be receiving any receipt notice for that?
What are all the documents I need to send?

please shed some light on this....
Thanx in advance

Is Anybody still waiting for passport sent on Aug 28th

and received by DOS on Aug29th. Is there any way to check the status.

Thanx

Suchin,You cannot validate your VISA

Suchin u cannot revalidate your VISA in USA becuase your VISA is vallid till OCT 2002. To get revalidate your OLD VISA should be expiring within in 60 days or it should not have expired over 1 year. However you can get revalidate in American embassy outside USA.

You will have no problem travelling with your old VISA. while cmoing back you can show the new company H1 approval and can get I-94 according to it. If you still like to have stamp , get stamped when you go to India, it takes only 3 to 4 business days.

Is Anybody still waiting for passport sent on Aug 28th

and received by DOS on Aug29th. Is there any way to check the status.
Thanx

Tracking H1 Revalidation at St Louis

Mr Gupta , can you please update in how many days did you get Passport back, with valid visa.

Thanks

green_card_texas..Did u get ur passport back yet???

Did u have to answer yes to immigration related questions in the application form??

were u out of status any time

what would you think.
please explain your case.
is it simple extension to H1 and revalidation or need any attention

never been out of status

This is a revalidation as my old stamp which was from a previous employer had expired in July and I am planning to go to india in the 2nd week of Nov.

2 questions:
- is there a way to inquire about the status ?
- if I ask them to return my passport without the stamp, how much is the turn around time ? in other words, when should I ask them to send it back without the stamp so that I can get the stamp from India.

Thanks

Almost 7 weeks since I sent my passport for Visa Revalidation

Anybody recieved PP back recently from DOS..?????????

udayr21