Revalidation Time @ St. Louis

H1-B VISA stamp?

Hello:
  I recently changed company and have my H1-B transfered. I looked the FAQ and saw that it can reissue/renew visa stamp by mail which would save a lot of time and effort. Do I need a new VISA stamp? Can I get it by mail? Thanks a lot!

Best Wishes,

Tai-Wu

Sent Mine on Aug 28th, Received by DOS on 29th

still waiting...BTW, the cashiers check I sent for the fees where cashed on Sept. 7th...

Expired I-94 card for revalidation

My I-94 card had expired and I have sent a copy of my I797 for revalidation. Would this cause a problem? I sent the faxback copy of the I-797 approval. Should I have waited for my original I-797? Please let me know if anyone had a similar situation. The revalidation instructions mentions that a photocopy is acceptable.
Thx

fedexed on oct\'5,delivered on oct\'6

hoping it will come in 5 weeks.
used DS-156 form

jitup

can you describe your case.
were you in out of status by anychance.
is there any complication in your case.
I was trying to understand why the delay

sent by Fedex Aug 31, still waiting

Fedex sent Aug 31, DOS-STL recd. it on Sept 4. No passport yet...

Correction of St. Louis Revalidated Visa

State Department guideline says they take about 5 working days. Do anyone has any experience/ opinion on it. Thank you.

Correction is immediate

If there is an error on the revaildated visa and you need to send it back, it is done immediately. At least that is how it was earlier (1999).

Got It today

Guys, My package is shipped. Tomorrow I will get it. Thanks.
Sent on 24th August. Rec by St. Louis 27th Aug.

thanks

Is Revalidation Necessary???Please Help

I have a valid H-1 visa stamped on my passport till OCt 2002. I changed companies and have the new Approval. I am due to go to India On Nov 30th. I was informed by my lawyer that it is not necessary for me to get my visa revalidated now. He told me all i need is my old visa and new approval when i go. Is this iinfo correct? Please advice. The lawyer also mentioned to me that if i send it now, I will not get it back before my date of travel.

Thanks in advance for the help.