Revalidation Time @ St. Louis

No Title

Thank you awe123, gplkrr, SGupta for your valuable info. One more question, can i send the old form 156 now(09/24/2001). Thanks in advance.

Fedexed Aug 27- Still waiting. Please post your updates.

Anyone who got revalidation approved recently. Please post.

How to pay the fee for revalidation by mail

I am Indian, and planning to send my passport to state dept for revalidation. Please tell me how much is the fee and how to pay it.
Thanks in advance.

Very Cool.

Got it done 2 months back. Just took 3 weeks.

Need Original I797 H1 approval.

check immihelp.com to get list of documents needed for visa revalidation.

Form DS-156

Hi,
Q. 28 in Form DS-156 asks "Have you ever been issued a US Visa? Yes No
When? Where? What Type of Visa?

Are they referring to Immigrant Visa or NonImmigrant Visa? My current status is that I have applied my I-485 a month back & continue to be in H1 without EAD and AP.

Can anybody answer my question please? thanks...

No Title

Say that you have been issued a H1b on such a date ( they are obviously referring to nonimmigrant visa)
Although you applied for 485, for all practical purposes you are on H1b since you were\'nt granted EAD or AP.
Hope this helps

Pls help.....Old 156 or New DS156

Do we need to send new DS156 or is is sufficient to send old OF-156 for revalidation. In case, of new form, what is the national identifiation number.

Pls help...Thx

H1B Revalidation

I send Aug 16th for revalidation, the got reply FedEx from DOS on Sep26th. I got all the supporting documents buts the passports are not there. Is anybody get this experience recently ? Help me how to contact DOS in this case.

form DS-156

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

Q. 28 in Form DS-156 asks "Have you ever been issued a US Visa? Yes No When? Where? What Type of Visa?

Are they referring to Immigrant Visa or NonImmigrant Visa? My current status is that I have applied my I-485 a month back & continue to be in H1 without EAD and AP.

If it is a Non-immigrant visa that I have to fill in this case like you said, I came to USA in F1 and then changed to H1. So, do I need to write both of them (since F1 and H1 are non-immigrant visa).

pl. let me know your email address if you can.