Revalidation Time @ St. Louis

No Title

Anthrax found at State Department headquarters

Since the mail handler tested positive for inhalation anthrax, State Department mail facilities have been shut down, and mail is not being delivered, including the mailrooms at the Washington passport office and the U.S. Agency for International Development office.

No idea if this will effect visa revalidation..

Did you get you Passport back from St. Louis

I have sent mine on 9/21, received by DOS on 9/24..still waiting

No Title

I have been tracking the fedex tracking number thats all, I do not think there is any way to track the status of the passport

Passport is coming from DC

My passport is coming from DC but I sent it to St. Louis. How is that?
(UPS tracking)
Anybody experienced the same?

Am I taking a chance?

Sent on sep 25th.
I am going to India on 16th Nov. Will I get my visa revalidated? When should I request them to send back to me with out validation? How long does it send it back? Is there anyway you can find status about it?

Sent on Sept 26th --still waiting

Drk............Its Oct 31st today........did u mean Nov 16th....I guess u wait till Nov 10th and then ask them to send the passport back........I think we would be getting in the first week of November.

Yes that is Nov 16th.

I just saw this thread. I am very nervous. I have an appointment with indian consulate for my green card. When people told me that it takes around 3-4 weeks, I did not really bother much. Looks like it is taking much much longer than that. I am cutting close. I better get it next week. Hope they expedite their process little bit.

Sent on Sept 6th, receiced by DOS next day, got it back on Oct 31th

So it took almost 8 weeks.

drk - best of luck

hi drk,

Best of luck for CP in India. Would greatly appreciate if you could let us also know how it went keeoping in view the Sept 11 happenings.

Thanks

just curious..

I have sent it to St.Louis on Sep 6th and got it back yesterday (10/30). According to FedEx tracking log my application packet has been picked up from Washington DC. I am just curious as to why and how my packet got transfered from St.Louis to Washington DC. Is it usual?
-ramesh

Sent on Sep 17th and received by DOS on Sep19th, Still waiting...

But, I was told by my friends also that they have received passports from Washigton DC even though they sent to St.Louis.