Revalidation Time @ St. Louis

Sent on Aug 22nd Still waiting. Any one sent in Aug still waiting for the passport

Sent on Aug 22nd Still waiting. Any one sent in Aug still waiting for the passport. Please advice me, is it better to request to return the passport or wait for another 2 to 3 weeks.

Original I-94 expires before I-94 on I-797

Is this a problem? Do I need to get a new visa stamp and reenter the country?

Same situation here, recd by DOS Sep 24, waiting....

I hope to get it by Nov 10. Looks like there has been very less processing in the month of September.

That could be true.

following sept 11 week people have not really taken care of other stuff

Sent Sep 14, Recd Sep 17, In Transit Nov 1

Just checked the tracking status on FedEx, my papers have been sent back today from Washington DC. This is surprising as I sent them to St. Louis.

Anyways I shall know whether they have been stamped only tomorrow evening when I see them on reaching home. Shall update you all on Monday at the latest.

Sent Oct 3rd

I sent my PP for stamping on Oct 3rd. My current H1-b Stamping (From Company A)is expiring on 30th March 2002. I changed the company and joined company B and send the Pp for New H1-b Stamping.
Now, Somebody told me that my current Visa stamping is valid for more than 60 days so there could be problem and they may not stamp it.
IS THAT TRUE ... IF YES should I withdraw my application ...
Any body in the same boat..........

It can be revalidated

In case of a person changing jobs, then that person can have his visa revalidated, and rather should (I feel personally) even though his visa is valid for more than 60 days. I got this done in 1999 myself and I do not think the rules have changed on this regards at all.

Recd DOS - Sept 17, Recd By me - Nov 2

Just got the passports duly stamped multiple time entry, etc.

congratulations

Mine was received by DOS on Oct\'6 (saturday) as per fedex.

expecting by nov third week atleast

Sent on sept 13th still waiting

I have fedexed my passport on sept 13th. Received in St Louis on sept 14th.Status still waiting
Basavaraj

Passports Sent Week of Sep 17th, Received Week of Oct 29th

I don\'t know the exact dates sent and received since the passports were sent out and received by company attorney. I estimate that the passports reached St. Louis on Sept 20th and they were stamped by DOS on Oct 26th. Therefore it took DOS approx 5 weeks to do the revalidation. The transit + delay with the company attorney took an additional 1 week at both ends, so it took me about 7 weeks to get the passports back (i got them only today). Good luck to all.

Hi HP123 Pl. Reply Urgently

What documents do we need for H1 revalidation for drop box?
How many days it will take to get it back?

I will be in India only for two weeks. Will that be ok. Pl reply urgently as I am going in few days.

Thanks

Photograph for revalidation

Could some one tell me about the passport size photograph, that needs to attached to the form: should it be the front view of the face or should it be the one taken at an angle from the side?

Thanks,