Revalidation Time @ St. Louis

No Title

Anybody have received their passport with stamped visa recently ?

I\'ve sent my pasport Oct.24. Can I receive it stampted back to middle of December?

Any update is appreciated.

Is this true?

Is it true that DOS has not processed their mail for past 4 weeks and they have not done any application processing since then? Did any one hear about this? I got this news from an immigration lawyer. I am trying to verify it.

Just Spoke to DOS...........

The recorded message on the number (202-663-1225) says that the
applications received on OCT 1st are being processed!!

My papers were sent on Sep 26th!! The lady said that there is no way the officials are going to do a staus check!-- She asked me to wait for a couple more days and then WITHDRAW!!- this will force them to find your application! Even this is going to take 15 days!!!

So,.. thatz the latest!! :(

Update on Receipt

Fellas,

I received my stamped passport yesterday!!

Sent on Sep 26,2001 to St.Louis
Stamped Nov 15,2001
Received Nov 19,2001 from Wash DC

Yes, Ray S., the lady said that they need 15 days to find the application that was being withdrawn!

Best of luck everybody!

Thanks for everything!!

:)

HELP NEEDPASSPORT IMMEDIATELY.

HI,
I NEED TO MY PASSPORT IMMEDIATELY
TO TRAVEL INDIA.
I ALREADY SUBMITTED A FAX FOR WITHDRAWING MY APPLICATION.

HELP ??
NRC.

NEED PASSPORT IMMEDIATELY.

HI,
I NEED MY PASSPORT IMMEDIATELY TO TRAVEL TO INDIA.
I had submitted for my H1B visa re-validation.
I ALREADY FAXED withdrawl request to DOS.

NEED HELP!!!

NRC.

visa stamping at st louis

I had send it on Oct 7th, no news yet!!!, I talked to the officer and they said they are processing the cases recieved on st louis during the first week of OCT, she has no way to check the status of the application, It\'s strange to know that St louis forwards our passport to washington DC and we recieve it eventually from DC. Why do these guys make things more painfull???

It\'s absolutely rediculous that it takes almost 2 months to stamp a visa on the passport, even after submitting all the supporting documents, I am suppose to travel on Dec 21st to Inida, I am not sure i can make it

good luck to all you guys waiting anxiously

NEED PASSPORT IMMEDIATELY.

IS it TRUE FEDEX is safer to send than USPS to send application to DOS ?
Anybody sent via USPS arround Sep 29 got back their PP?

nrc.

No Title

I had faxed application to withdraw on Nov 19th at 5:30PM and got my passport back today morning via UPS.

Abhay did your Passport got Stamped ?

Abhay
Did your passport got stamped or they have sent it back without the visa b\'coz of your fax. Please let us know.

Thanx

H1B Visa Revalidation Timelimit or Deadline

Dear Friends:

Is there any time limit for sending H1B visa for revalidation? My H1 Visa was extended in Jan 2001.I could not sent my H1B visa for revalidation. Please advise me before what time i should send my visa for revalidation, If visa for revalidation has expired, please let me know what is the next step i should do?

All the help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Sridhar

I spoke to an operator at state deptt.

She says currently they\'re processing applications received before 9th Oct.

Has anybody who sent application in the first week of Oct, received a stamped passport yet?

Sent on Sept 13th still waiting for my passport

I have sent my passport on sept 13th, still i did not receive my passport.
Basavaraj

No Title

No, they didn\'t stamp it, I have to visit India next week, I\'ll do the stamping at Delhi.

I will let you guys know.

recd at DOS on 26th sept, morning, still awaiting

Is there anyway i can talk with somebody at DOS or know my status, as i m really worried now.

recd by DOS on 26th sept morning, yet no news.

Please guide me something.

thanks

Sent by Fedex

I have sent on Sept 13th and DOS recevied it on Sept 14th.To which number should I call and what is the number is there any specific time we should call?
Basavaraj