When u say Government do you mean federal, state or Local government?

One of my Prosecutors is a Traditional ruler. They re considered Local Government payrolled by State Governor.
of course I meant a federal government. otherwise, the AO might argue that you can relocate to a state that is not under the authority of the local ruler that persecutes you.

Let me give you an example. There are lots of crazy Islamic extremists in southern and central IRAQ, but in the past 2-3 years the autonomous local state of Iraqi Kurdistan has been established in the north of the country, which is pretty liberal by Middle Eastern standards. For instance, they do not have any state religion and they offer lingual and religious freedom. As a result of that, I've heard a lot of Iraqi asylum applicants who applied before 2016 and didn't get their decisions until recently are getting denied because of this local liberal state that has formed inside Iraq and could serve as a potential "third country of refuge" for these people.

You must prove that you have nowhere else to live except the US.

Last edited:
When u say Government do you mean federal, state or Local government?

One of my Prosecutors is a Traditional ruler. They re considered Local Government payrolled by State Governor.

A traditional ruler’s jurisdiction does not extend beyond the domain of his community within his State. This therefore cannot constitute prosecution by the government.

of course I meant a federal government. otherwise, the AO might argue that you can relocate to a state that is not under the authority of the local ruler that persecutes you.

Let me give you an example. There are lots of crazy Islamic extremists in southern and central IRAQ, but in the past 2-3 years the autonomous local state of Iraqi Kurdistan has been establishes in the north of the country, which is pretty liberal by Middle Eastern standards. For instance, they do not have any state religion and they offer lingual and religious freedom. As a result of that, I've heard a lot of Iraqi asylum applicants who applied before 2015 and didn't get their decisions until recently are getting denied because of this local liberal state that has formed inside Iraq which could serve as a potential "third country of refuge" for these people.

Thanks alot.

Mine is Religious(Apostacy) and Threat of FGM on my Daughter.
My famly is highly polygamous
My relatives and their informants are countless and scattered everywhere and in everystate Nigeria. Cant risk anything. Will fight till i win

Let me give you an example. There are lots of crazy Islamic extremists in southern and central IRAQ, but in the past 2-3 years the autonomous local state of Iraqi Kurdistan has been established in the north of the country, which is pretty liberal by Middle Eastern standards. For instance, they do not have any state religion and they offer lingual and religious freedom. As a result of that, I've heard a lot of Iraqi asylum applicants who applied before 2016 and didn't get their decisions until recently are getting denied because of this local liberal state that has formed inside Iraq and could serve as a potential "third country of refuge" for these people.

I see victory.
Thanks for the eye opener