Religious Asylum from Nigeria

Please i need an Asylum Lawyer that can help me with my court referal.

Decision says i met the definition of an Asylee but why didn't i go to another state in my country to settle.

If you have some money avvo.com is a great tool to find any type of lawyer in your state. Otherwise, you can google terms like "california public defender," "Oregon pro bono immigration lawyers," Kentucky immigrant services," "Michigan immigrant assistance," etc, to give a few examples. This could help you find qualified immigration attorneys who work on a pro bono or sliding fee basis.

Please i need an Asylum Lawyer that can help me with my court referal.

Decision says i met the definition of an Asylee but why didn't i go to another state in my country to settle.
If your persecutor is another religious group in Nigeria and not the government, this is a valid question to ask from you because the government will persecute you anywhere within the country but another religious group/militia may not have power in some regions. You should come up with a compelling answer for this question in front of the IJ

If your persecutor is another religious group in Nigeria and not the government, this is a valid question to ask from you because the government will persecute you anywhere within the country but another religious group/militia may not have power in some regions. You should come up with a compelling answer for this question in front of the IJ
Very helpful thanks.

Am still looking out thou bcos i dont have the amount money
Which city are you in? I believe there are many pro bono lawyers out there. In Chicago, the NIJC works with many law firms, and they always have many on standby to help. There similar organizations around. Without a lawyer, you can't win the case.