Religious Asylum from Iran

Your case is approved. I’m so happy for you.
You will receive the approval notice and it will tell you how the process is going on.
Congratulations.
Enjoy your freedom dear Sanaz ☺️☺️☺️
wowww thank you very much. I'm so happy after three years and 4 months from the first day that I applied as a asylum ,finally My case was approved!

what is the process? do we need to wait more? could you please send me the private message and explain some of my questions please?

Hi Persian,
Today I check my status and I received this message:
On October 4, 2017, we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization , Receipt Number ZA000000. We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by November 3, 2017, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go towww.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

What does mean? What is next process?
Good news Sanaz congratulations your case approved can you share your time line ?

hi sanaz congratulation you got approval please share your time line
Thank you.
Jun 5 2014 Apply for Asylum.
July 15 Fingerprint.
After 150 day I did apply for work permit.
After 5 months I received my fist work permit.
May 10 2017 Interview (4 hours)
October 4 2017 my application had approved.
When your application is approved you will receive new work permit with new Category A05.

Did you receive your approval letter ?
Thank you.
July 15 Fingerprint.
When your application is approved you will receive new work permit with new Category A05.

Thank you.
July 15 Fingerprint.

thank you very much ,how is your father from now you can apply for travel document and go to third country for visit him please let me know in all process if you can.

thank you very much ,how is your father from now you can apply for travel document and go to third country for visit him please let me know in all process if you can.
My father isn't good. And yes I'm going to apply for travel document. I wish they will send it early. Thank you very much. Definitely I will keep in touch about all my experience. I wish all the best for you.

My father isn't good. And yes I'm going to apply for travel document. I wish they will send it early. Thank you very much. Definitely I will keep in touch about all my experience. I wish all the best for you.

I hope your father will be in good health and you see him soon, thank you so much and take care.

Hi All,

Yesterday i got a call from Asylum Office to verify my address as they were sending me Interview Decision and Today I check my status and I received this message:
On October 27, 2017, we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization , Receipt Number . We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by November 26, 2017, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283.
I assume it as approval. Thanks for sharing all your experiences.

Nov 4 2014 Application for Asylum.
Nov 8 2014 Receipt
Nov 15 Fingerprint.
After 2 months I received my fist work permit.
2nd EAD Applied & received in April 2016
3rd EAD Applied & Recieved in March 2017
July 05 2017 Interview (2.5 to 3 hours)
October 27 2017 application approved.

Salam be hamegi dostani ke be onbale azadi ve yek zendegi ziba hastand, I have two questions and I would really appreciate if you can help me out with them.
1. For an ex-Muslim asylum seeker who converted into Christianity, how technical are the questions on Christianity? I mean, what are the depth and scope of the questions of the interviewer when it comes to Christian principles? some example would be great.
2. what are the most challenging questions? Two thought provoking questions that I learned here were " why will you not keep you faith in heart? or how we know you will not convert back?"
Merci az komaketon,interview-om bar asase scheduling bulletin khili nazdikeh.

This website of uscis.gov will give you a good idea about timeline of everyone. Just google affirmative-asylum-scheduling-bulletin.