Religious Asylum from Iran

Hi, my sister gonna to visit US and like to convert to christian, is there any body know how she can do this and what is the step?

I didn't get approved! Is there anybody here knowing about the process of the court and how much time it takes to be done. What's the probability of being approved there and if not, what happen then. I'll appreciate it if you can give me some information in this regards, as I am afraid of future! :(

Hello everybody. I just want to inform you about the problem causing me to get the denial! My lawyer was Mr. Shawn Sedaghat who is a fraud (He works in LA)! He charged me about 4500 $ but did nothing for me! He fulfilled a wrong application for me. He didn't try to do his best on my case. All the questions on my application were answered with the same repeated sentence which was very general and basic. In addition, no other documents of mine were attached to my case. He told me that the officers already had known about the situation in Iran and the conversion!!! He didn't show anything about Iran and the conversion punishment in that country!He didn't even provide my Statement (What happened to me in Iran and the problems I faced there) to USCIS! He did nothing for me as a lawyer. All other lawyers whom I met after my interview said that the reason of you denial is your application. The officer herself mentioned it as : The inconsistencies between your testimony and application (or other evidences)! So be careful and kindly please tell all your friends about this lawyer's fault! I was referred to the court just because of his mistakes.
Thank you so much and best wishes for all of you,
Pray for me. . .
God Bless YOU

I want to apply for asylum. But I am not sure I will do all the process of asylum myself or get an attorney. Does anyone know any experienced attorney in this regard? Besides, attorney fees for me is a big concern. I fact I just need some advises regarding filling application form and interview questions.

Thank you

Hello everyone

I wanna know which Asylum office is better to apply to for converting religion application?Is there any preferences?
And how is the chance of acceptance these day?!!:oops:

would you please respond

Dear Asal:
Where u apply is not your choice! Actually, it depends on the state you live in! Where are u live?
I heard that Anaheim is the best office , It's in California!
2 important items in being accepted is: 1) your application including your statement and your documents, 2) your officer. who and how is s/he!?
good luck

Hi everyone. I am going to apply for asylum. My application in getting very big. it's about 800 pages (all the documents and copies together)! I collected some files from hrw.org and etc, but I have to put 3 copy of them and 1 extra copy for my spouse.
Was is the same for you guys? Isn't it too mach that might scares the officer away?

Hi everyone. Does anybody know how long does it take for an applicant from Utah to be invited for the interview?

Dorood bar doostan

Can you please guide me about an effective asylum case?
Where should I start?with or without att.?
Which documents?

(Send PM or make a public post)

Thank you

Hello to my neighbors from Iran. I am from Saudi. The eastern part. Not sure if this thread is still alive but it is better than not trying. I have finally decided to file for asylum this year since I came to the US in 2008. I talked with a lawyer in 2014 and she asked me a question (if your mom was on her death bed, would that stop you from going back home to be next her?) that made me hesitate. But now, I finally made up my mind and have some money saved to apply for an asylum.

I talked with few lawyers now and they all said I should have applied for asylum in my first year. I never heard of that until now. Is it too late now? Is there a chance? Any advice would help a lot.

سلام دوستان ایرانی
خواهش می کنم اگر کسی اینجا مطلع هست در مورد مصاحبه جواب من را لطفا بدید. خیلی نگرانم. من سال دئهزار و چهارده برای کیس مذهبی اپلای کردم. هفته گذشته یعنی دهم می برای مصاحبه دعوت شدم و به من گفتند دو هفته دیگه برات جواب می یاد. خیلی نگرانم. چند تا اشتباه کوچولو هم داشتم در مصاحبه ولی در مجموعه وکیلم گفت که روند مصاحبه خوب بود. الان به شدت نگرانم. خواهش می کنم اگر کسی اطلاعی داره به من بگید که چقدر دیگه طول میکشه که جواب بدهند. جواب که دادند چقدر طول میکشه که تراول داکیومنت برا خروج از کشور بگیرم؟ خواهش می کنم راهنمایی ام کنید. من برای خودم و پسرم که زیر بیست و یک سال است اپلای کرده ام. در ضمن دو هفته قبل از مصاحبه برای پسرم برای دومین بار فینگرپرینت آمد ولی برای من نه. به نظرتون چرا فقط برای پسرم که الان بیست سالشه نامه اومد؟ در ضمن آزمایش فینگرپرینت من و پسرم هم برای بار اول سال دوهزار و چهارده دو هفته بعد از اپلای کردن برای کیس مذهبی آنجام شد. پدرم به شدت بیمار هستند و آرزو دارم بروم و ایشان را در کشور دیگر ملاقات کنم. در وضعیت روحی بدی هستم.

1. Hi everyone, I have a question. I filed my asylum case on June 2014. from That time so far I renewed my EAD two times and this year I requested to renew for three years. I received a letter for my son fingerprint who is under 21 and he depends on me. This it will be the second time for his fingerprint. I did not receive this letter for myself. also, I did not any letter for an interview so far. What do your opinion about this letter for the second time fingerprint for my son? And why I did not receive for the second time for myself?Also, I was interviewed on May 10 and they told me after two weeks they will send me the result. I am so worried. I made some few mistake during my interview that my attorney corrected them again and send them a statement. Is it normal? On the other hand, My dad is sick and I need to visit him in another country. If I will be the grant , how long it takes to get travel document? I would appreciate it if you tell me about your experiences. My case is asylum case for my son and me.
    Thank you in advance!

By the way is there any website that I can check my status, not my EAD status. My asylum case status.(ZAR Number) Thank you again.

Hello to my neighbors from Iran. I am from Saudi. The eastern part. Not sure if this thread is still alive but it is better than not trying. I have finally decided to file for asylum this year since I came to the US in 2008. I talked with a lawyer in 2014 and she asked me a question (if your mom was on her death bed, would that stop you from going back home to be next her?) that made me hesitate. But now, I finally made up my mind and have some money saved to apply for an asylum.

I talked with few lawyers now and they all said I should have applied for asylum in my first year. I never heard of that until now. Is it too late now? Is there a chance? Any advice would help a lot.
Hi, Unfortunately, you can not file now. You should have filed it the first year that you arrived in the US.

سلام دوستان ایرانی
خواهش می کنم اگر کسی اینجا مطلع هست در مورد مصاحبه جواب من را لطفا بدید. خیلی نگرانم. من سال دئهزار و چهارده برای کیس مذهبی اپلای کردم. هفته گذشته یعنی دهم می برای مصاحبه دعوت شدم و به من گفتند دو هفته دیگه برات جواب می یاد. خیلی نگرانم. چند تا اشتباه کوچولو هم داشتم در مصاحبه ولی در مجموعه وکیلم گفت که روند مصاحبه خوب بود. الان به شدت نگرانم. خواهش می کنم اگر کسی اطلاعی داره به من بگید که چقدر دیگه طول میکشه که جواب بدهند. جواب که دادند چقدر طول میکشه که تراول داکیومنت برا خروج از کشور بگیرم؟ خواهش می کنم راهنمایی ام کنید. من برای خودم و پسرم که زیر بیست و یک سال است اپلای کرده ام. در ضمن دو هفته قبل از مصاحبه برای پسرم برای دومین بار فینگرپرینت آمد ولی برای من نه. به نظرتون چرا فقط برای پسرم که الان بیست سالشه نامه اومد؟ در ضمن آزمایش فینگرپرینت من و پسرم هم برای بار اول سال دوهزار و چهارده دو هفته بعد از اپلای کردن برای کیس مذهبی آنجام شد. پدرم به شدت بیمار هستند و آرزو دارم بروم و ایشان را در کشور دیگر ملاقات کنم. در وضعیت روحی بدی هستم.
سلام
من ٢٩ فوريه ٢٠١٦ مصاحبه شدم و قرار بود دوهفته بعدش جواب رو بگيرم اما هنوز برام جوابي نيومده.
اميدوارم جواب شما به موقع بياد ولي اگر نيومد نگران نباش خيلي غير عادي نيست.
براي فينگرپرينت هم بهتره باهاشون تماس بگيري.
به اميد روزهاي خوب