Refugee Travel Document Processing time?

planetrims

Registered Users (C)
Haloo again everyone..

i have one more question:

how long does the processing take? on the web said is about 4 months and I called these morning and the IO told me 3 months...but my wife applied last year the Receipt Notice is Feb 28 2008 but she received the RTD September 4 2008 so is about 6.5 months...
I forgot to write I already booked a flight for June 15 2009...do you think I can get my RTD by May 2009? My Receipt is January 05 2009

Thank you again for the advise..

Haloo again everyone..

i have one more question:

how long does the processing take? on the web said is about 4 months and I called these morning and the IO told me 3 months...but my wife applied last year the Receipt Notice is Feb 28 2008 but she received the RTD September 4 2008 so is about 6.5 months...
I forgot to write I already booked a flight for June 15 2009...do you think I can get my RTD by May 2009? My Receipt is January 05 2009

Thank you again for the advise..

got mine in 2 months
and there are others on this forum who got it lately within 2 months also
good luck

Hi "Someone2007"...did you wirte a note to expedite? or just a regular application? And did you get your GC yet before you applied?

Thanks

hi.. i want to ask... once i get the travel document.. when the travel document will be expired? thanks!

If you don't hear from them by the second week of April, contact your Senator.

Hi folks,
I have RTD but want to apply for RP. How many days before expiration of last document can be apply ?
And to expedite, do i have to submit proof along with application. Because I-131 instructions just says write the word "EXPEDITE" on envelope and send 2 self addressed envelopes?