Recording Available, June 16, 2016 Community Conference Call with Attorney Rajiv S. Khanna

Status
Not open for further replies.
FAQ: How can employees save themselves from corporate fraud by employers
Hello Sir,

Judge sends two to prison for 7 years for H-1B fraud - Dibon Solutions Inc Issue

What was issue and how we can save our self out from this type of troubles, can you please guide all the employees.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Sir,
Lost my job about 4 months back. I was working on H1B. Filed a B2 Petition that is still pending. My Fiancee is a US citizen. We intend to get married and then she will sponsor me for the GC. I know that the I-130 and I-485 can be filed in my case at the same time. Given that I have been out of status for four months, what should I do in order to change status in the US. IS there a timeline before which I must get some parts of the process completed while I am in the US?

What is the best course of action in this case? Thanks for your help.

Sorry, we practice only US laws. I have no idea what Canadian laws require.

Hi,

I'm on H1B VISA in USA Chicago and trying to apply for Canadian Visitor VISA. In 2010, I had a misdemeanor and the case was dismissed and expunged. I'm applying for Canadian Visitor VISA and there is a question in the application - " Have you ever committed, been arrested for, been charged with, or convicted of any criminal offence in any country?" The possible answers to this question should be given in Yes and No. What should I answer?

My answer saying "Yes" will affect my application and not getting VISA?

Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you

Sorry, we don't assist in DV cases.

Hi,
I won DV lottery in 2012, got visa and went to US. I made the mistake of writing my birthplace wrong. I was born in Pakistan and said that i was born in Afghanistan. I thought they won't allow me participate in DV under the Afghan nationality, though I was an Afghan. I also made the mistake of bringing them a birth certificate from Afghanistan. Now can I change my birthplace to Pakistan when Applying for naturalization (citizenship)? What could it cost me? Will they take my green card back because I lied?

Status
Not open for further replies.