Recent experience with family-based immigration application at NBC?

EAD Approved

"Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

On June 2, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

--------------------------
E-filed EAD on April 4, 2005
Biometrics on April 7, 2005
EAD Approved on June 2, 2005

jsnearline said:
"Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

On June 2, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

--------------------------
E-filed EAD on April 4, 2005
Biometrics on April 7, 2005
EAD Approved on June 2, 2005
Congratulations! What about AP? Did you guys file for AP?

Haven't filed for AP. My wife is too nervous about leaving the country and not being let back in for some reason. She's never been out of status, but she's taking a "better safe than sorry" approach. Maybe she'll change her mind though. Since our District Office is DC, our interview won't be until next spring at the earliest.

jsnearline said:
Haven't filed for AP. My wife is too nervous about leaving the country and not being let back in for some reason. She's never been out of status, but she's taking a "better safe than sorry" approach. Maybe she'll change her mind though. Since our District Office is DC, our interview won't be until next spring at the earliest.

I see. Good luck with your interview!

Ap

Hi everybody,
does anyone else have received AP? I would like to know how long it can take. The USCIS page states that they sent an approval notice on 27th of May and I still have not received anything. Amishah received it pretty quickly and I am woried because I am supposed to travel next Friday.

Hefik

jckii said:
Here's my timeline for a marriage-based concurrent I-130 / I-485(AOS) with I-765(EAD) from Los Angeles, filed by mail at NBC in Chicago. I'm here on a H1B, married to USC.

Day 01 04/16/05 Mailed package to NBC in Chicago.
Day 03 04/18/05 USPS online tracking confirms delivery.
Day 07 04/22/05 Received green USPS return receipt.
Day 07 04/22/05 All checks cashed by USCIS.
Day 08 04/23/05 Received NOA's for I-130, I-485 and I-765.
Day 10 04/25/05 Called to schedule fingerprints & biometrics.
Day 13 04/28/05 Fingerprints & biometrics appointment.

I will update as things progress. I'd be interested to compare notes with anyone who has a similar application filed around the same time?

Any updates on your case??? I am also from LA, on H1B , married to an USC. My ND is 4/20. I didn't get anything so far :confused:

Hello everyone,

I have submitted I485, 765, 130 together, I have finished my fingerprint on 17 May, yesterday, I received my update e-mail for I-485,
" Current Status:

On June 2, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485
Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were
received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a
notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

but my I-765 is not updated even after the fingerprint, is it normal to update together with I-485. Anyone can share the information with me. My received date is 7 March, 2005, Notice Date is 24 March, 2005. I am in TX. If I want to get interim EAD card after 90 days, which date I should follow, thank you so much for help.

you should get I765 approval in a couple of days if not then wait 90 days from your recieved date thats what i was told on the phone by 800 people to get ur interim if were u i would make an infopass today cuz u'll get a date after a couple weeks by the time your 90 days will be up, if u get ur approval then cancel it thats what i did.

nkllee said:
Hello everyone,

I have submitted I485, 765, 130 together, I have finished my fingerprint on 17 May, yesterday, I received my update e-mail for I-485,
" Current Status:

On June 2, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485
Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were
received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a
notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

but my I-765 is not updated even after the fingerprint, is it normal to update together with I-485. Anyone can share the information with me. My received date is 7 March, 2005, Notice Date is 24 March, 2005. I am in TX. If I want to get interim EAD card after 90 days, which date I should follow, thank you so much for help.

Did everyone get an email regarding the fingerprint???? I did my fingerprint on 4/30 and never got an email saying they received the results. Should I be concerned about this??

Crusher said:
When they receive your FP results, your I485 online case status messgae will reflect that. It takes about a week or so after your FP appointment.
I gave my fingerprints on 4/30 and never got an email saying they received the results. I am kind of worried. :(

Thanks sjiwani,.

What is infopass? What is the phone number that I can call for appointment for get my interim card. In the beginning, I think I just go there and get it without appointment., Do anyone know how long for the interim EAD?? One year?? Thanks.

nklee

go to uscis website and on their homepage they have a link for infopass select that and than mark where it says I765 over 90 days and then put your info and then u'll get a confirmation number print that out and take it with u without the appointment it could be hard for u to get i wouldn't take a chance going there without an appointment through infopass here is the link
http://infopass.uscis.gov/

sjiwani,

you are my life saver, thanks a lot, I know how to do that? How about your case? Any update? Thanks again,

Montana

Congratulations!!! I'm hopeful that my notices will be arriving soon.

Mailing Date - May 4, 2005
Receipt Date - May 5, 2005
Notice Date ???????
All Checks Cashed - June 6, 2005
All Notices Received ???????
FP and Bio scheduled ???????

Ap

Hi everyone,
I just receved my AP. I was getting desperate and I finaly got it. :D
Have a nice weekend.

yellowhatbcvfrd said:
Montana

Notice Date ???????

Your post says that you posted this on June 4th. How did you know that your checks will be cashed 2 days in advance (June 6TH)?
Did you call INS or is it that you are guessing that the checks will be cashed tommorw. I send my I-765 the same datre....nothing form ins yet...checks aren't cashed either....will call them tomorrow since its going to be a month.
thank you

gamze said:
Any updates on your case??? I am also from LA, on H1B , married to an USC. My ND is 4/20. I didn't get anything so far :confused:

Gamze,

NO updates - I went for fingerprints per my last posting and haven't heard another word. My online status check shows "touches" on my case since then but no change in status, or any specific reference to my fingerprints. The wait continues...as soon as anything positive changes I will post a report. Good luck!

Hi Everyone.
Does anyone have experience of I-130.F2b. My case 130 has been approved and my mother got NOA. in which they told your case has been sent to NVC and you will get some paper within 3 months. It's been almost a month. My cases has been approved on May 11 and still nothing from NVC. As I know that my priroty dates are not current and its still long. But as NOA mention that within 3 months you will get some documents. Does anyone know what kind of Documents they will send to me. Either is it Packet 3 or some kind of other documents. Any reply will be highly appritated.
Ali.

yellowhatbcvfrd said:
Montana

Notice Date ???????
My wife has the similar timeline. Submitted May 5th, Received May 6th. The check has not been cashed however. Talking about 6 months processing time. (one of the slogans from USCIS annual report)