Received a Letter From FBI

Congrats! I also got a similar letter from FBI recently. I went for an infopass a few days later and my name check did appear to be solved in their system. They told me that IV letter would be sent to me in 3-4 weeks. Finally, the damn NC is over!!!

Huh, speaking of devil... The letter from the FBI (namecheck section) in today's mail! Guess what? Still pending. No ETA on completion. No cigar for me tonight... :(

Ghantabro:
Seeking some celestial help always benefits. Good luck. I did not seek any celestial help yet but I have a feeling that by July 5th 2008, I should get my Interview Letter. This is one of thing, you know. I sent my apps on 04/22/08 and had FP done on 05/15/08 - just in case you are wondering about my time line....and, btw, I am in Tampa DO. Wish me all best..please!!!

Congratulations, GhantaBro!! Good you took the initiative to write to Laura Bush and so many others. 2nd FP and then interview/oath in a month - and you are home free after that!!

Please take the time to write again to Mrs. Bush thanking her for her intervention.

Congratulations, GhantaBro!! Good you took the initiative to write to Laura Bush and so many others. 2nd FP and then interview/oath in a month - and you are home free after that!!

Please take the time to write again to Mrs. Bush thanking her for her intervention.

I will definitely write to Mrs. Bush.... that what I talked with my wife over the phone last nite... thanks!

Same letter for me. Sill pending, no ETA, they are working as fast as they can bs.

Sent another letter to the name check section chief directly couple days ago for clarification. Maybe I should include him in the WOM case as well:mad:

Huh, speaking of devil... The letter from the FBI (namecheck section) in today's mail! Guess what? Still pending. No ETA on completion. No cigar for me tonight... :(

I've just got a phone call from a congressman office and the lady told me that she has just received a response from INS that my background check has cleared on May 20. (she said fingreprint check, but it can't be fingerprint check, since that one has cleared last year) and that my case is in queue for interview.

I've sent a letter (it was already 3rd) to Mrs. Bush on April 4.

So, basically it matches to Ghantabro timelines on FBI response from the first lady. But I have not received anything from FBI yet.

I am cautiosly optimistic (finally) and waiting for IL now.

PD : 01/17/07
DO: Atlanta

I've just got a phone call from a congressman office and the lady told me that she has just received a response from INS that my background check has cleared on May 20. (she said fingreprint check, but it can't be fingerprint check, since that one has cleared last year) and that my case is in queue for interview.

I've sent a letter (it was already 3rd) to Mrs. Bush on April 4.

So, basically it matches to Ghantabro timelines on FBI response from the first lady. But I have not received anything from FBI yet.

I am cautiosly optimistic (finally) and waiting for IL now.

PD : 01/17/07
DO: Atlanta

Yeah I received a letter from Baltimore DO stating that my case in in the queue for Interview... they are full rite now and they will send me the IL soon.

Just called INS using Bob Smith's method (THANK YOU for that!!!!) and IO confirmed that my name check has cleared on May 20 and case is in queue for the interview.
I've also asked about my fingerprints, since I've figured that they should be expired by INS rules and she has confirmed that, but nothing has been scheduled yet to redo them.

(BTW, INS is probably the only organization in the world where fingerprints can expire).

Yeah I received a letter from Baltimore DO stating that my case in in the queue for Interview... they are full rite now and they will send me the IL soon.

Do you think sending a letter to VP will help to speed up the process?

VP's office forwards letters to INS and they usually send a response within 3-4 weeks.

Received a letter yesterday from USCIS for 2nd finger printing scheduled for 6/12/08... inching towards my goal! Guys I was single when I had applied for Citizenship.. now I am double... do I have to provide them marraige certificate in the interview time?

Received a letter yesterday from USCIS for 2nd finger printing scheduled for 6/12/08... inching towards my goal! Guys I was single when I had applied for Citizenship.. now I am double... do I have to provide them marraige certificate in the interview time?

You certainly seem to be nearing the finish line! And yes, you do have to provide a copy of your marriage certificate, since your marital status has changed since you filed.

Next they will want evidence of your unborn child.