Received a letter from FBI regarding Name Check

listen, i have an urgent case this is why i ask those questions. so please if u don't like my questions, just disregard them. thanks.

I completely understand antonioa77's concerns....at this stage, folks are constantly on the lookout for success stories on namecheck clearance....helps one strategize on their approach to resolve the same issue with self........

Hey Colonel,

How many days it did take for your case to approve after you recieved a letter from USCIS ("File is under review"). I am very close that my FP would expired on May 17th. I dont know if FP is blocking issue then waiting period is big sucks, I have been waiting since 1610 days 4 years 5 months

Hey GC_Sankar,

According to FBI letter to me, my NC cleared on Jan 31 2007.

Regards,
TXLCRIR

Your FP has already expired. I did FP on Dec 7th, 2005 and it expired last month (expires every 15 month). My NC cleared on March 30 and now I am waiting for FP scheduling notice.

Hey Guys,

One more update on USCIS site ,

I noticed today there is a LUD my case status. Is there any relation to my yesterday status enquiry mail today LUD ? Or , Are they removing just dust on my files ?

Regards,
TXLCRIR ?

Colonel,
Congratulations on your freedom. Could you please clarify your case details? I know it's in your sig, but it's not very clear. For example does:
"enter I-485,I-765 : July /03"

mean you filed I-485 on Jul 2003? What is your RD, approval date and service center?

Thanks.

:) I had the same letter... here in CT, my name check was done 3/2/07 and the First Lady sent letter to the Feds. I got my stamp today and I m waiting for the physical green card. Check my signature...

:) I had the same letter... here in CT, my name check was done 3/2/07 and the First Lady sent letter to the Feds. I got my stamp today and I m waiting for the physical green card. Check my signature...

so ur NC got cleared bcs of First lady or WOM? can u please clarify?

Hi antonioa77

Are you some sort of nut case ? You are asking the same question, again and again, and you did the same to me. The answer is the same doesn't matter how many times you ask. Many people in this forum have contacted the Senator, Congressman, First Lady etc. Format of the letter is available in this forum, and I am sure you have a copy.

I can only think of two possible things,
1. You are a total nut case and dont bother to do any research OR
2. You get a kick out of asking the same questions

Please dont waste others time

this is a forum for sharing info and not insulting each others. u can say whatever u want about me, it is ur opinion and i respect it but i don't agree with it. moreover, during 5 yrs since u subscirbed to this forum, u just wrote 5 times. this shows how informative and helpful you are. thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only a year

I started using the forums only for a year now. Try to understand, GC processing trend is not a science, each and every case is unique. So we have to think logical and try to do our best in the situation we are in.

Good Luck and hope you get it soon.

I started using the forums only for a year now. Try to understand, GC processing trend is not a science, each and every case is unique. So we have to think logical and try to do our best in the situation we are in.

Good Luck and hope you get it soon.

thanks for ur wishes. but in everything there are ways around the rotten system but u have to find out those weak points. so we hope for the best.

today got letter from FBI-NC cleared

hey ...
today i got letter from FBi ..:
saying your letter dated jan...07 , directed to Mrs.GW.BUSH.A review of the FBI name check program database revealed that your request was received from the USCIS on datedxxxxxxx05.this
submission was processed and finalized on Marchxxxxx07.the results were forwarded to the USCIS HQ,DC....Michael A.Cannon National Name check Prog section."
3 days back i went to infopass , the imm officer also told my NC cleraed, but he didn't mention the clear date , but with this letter i know when its cleared.

so requesting letter to Mrs.GW Bush is good one ,FBI are looking .thanks to FL.
waiting for i 485 Aprroval date ....????

hey ...
today i got letter from FBi ..:
saying your letter dated jan...07 , directed to Mrs.GW.BUSH.A review of the FBI name check program database revealed that your request was received from the USCIS on datedxxxxxxx05.this
submission was processed and finalized on Marchxxxxx07.the results were forwarded to the USCIS HQ,DC....Michael A.Cannon National Name check Prog section."
3 days back i went to infopass , the imm officer also told my NC cleraed, but he didn't mention the clear date , but with this letter i know when its cleared.

so requesting letter to Mrs.GW Bush is good one ,FBI are looking .thanks to FL.
waiting for i 485 Aprroval date ....????

can u tell us what are the exact dates that you put xxx on are?

Can you please post a draft of the letter that you sent to Laura Bush (you can cross out your case specific data)? This would be very helpful for everyone. Thanks.

Hi TXLRIR:

As you might have seen in one of my posts, my NC was also cleared recently after I wrote to the First Lady. My NC was completed on April 5, 2007.

Did you get the FP2 notice as yet? Did you do write to the USCIS after your NC was cleared?

I will appreciate any input.

Hey Akayal1973,

Yeah even I did not receive any FP notice since after my first FP. When I visited USCIS last month as part of Infopass appointment, officer told me that my FP did not yet expired, but it will be expired in two months. My application is under review now, I am kind of skeptical now. Hoping that my GC would be approved before that or in worst scenario I have to wait another two more months for back and forth new FP process.

Regards,
TXLCRIR.

TXLCRIR, I am surprised why you were told your FP has not expired. In fact they should have expired on Feb 17th. You should probably contact TSC and request for scheduling FP. I am going for my second FP tomorrow. I had to call them to schedule this one.
Raj

Raj:

Thanks for your suggestion. How did you get connected to TSC? Does the so-called "POJ method" still work?

Also, how soon do the USCIS records get updated re: NC. Did you contact TSC immediately after the NC was cleared?

Akayal: Yes, POJ method still works and I am not sure how long does it take USCIS to update their files. As i said i did not contact senator or anybody, i found out about my NC clearance only when i called TSC to ask about FPs since my first FP had already expired.

Friends,

Today I have received FP notice letters at my mail box. I guess it is code 1 where as earlier one was Code 3rd.

How long do you guys think that I would get approval after FP done, if everything is OK ?

Regards,
TXLCRIR

TXLCRIR:

I got the reverse - code 3 this time (for 05/10/07). I had FP1 (code 1) in August 2005.

Don't know whether they will find something else to delay now that our NCs are clear!

Lets hope for the best!