Received 45 day letter from BEC for NEWJERSEY

Fifo

FIFO is based on PD i.e. when your case was filed with SWA. Since SWA screwed up sending the boxes at the same time so many cases from 2002-2003 have not been opened up yet. However PBEC is claiming that as and when boxes are opened they will put them in separate queues based on RIR and TR.

As of now we cannot predict how long it is taking them to do data review based on which your case will be converted to 'P'.

RJ_NJ2002 said:
Is FIFO is based on a T- number or P- number ? How long it is taking to convert from T to P ? Why are they not completing data entry in the sequence 2001,2002,2003, 2004 ?

VISA Number Shortage

It is possible that EB-2 will become unavailable in September 2005 for either India and China, and worldwide in the second half of the month....

See what's happening? Tons of peope will be granted LC through PERM in the next couple of months while we are still waiting for ours LC to be certified. What's next? By the time we finally get our LC certified (two or three years later---probably the worst scenario..), another issue we are going to face: Retrogression of EB VISA !!! Ironically, a lot of people will be from PERM approvals standing in front of us---all of them just applied some time two or three weeks ago...

On a optimistic note, you might get your labor and I-140 cleared by the time visa numbers are available again so it should not be that bad for you. What say ???

Ppl. like us may have wait even longer in order to file I-485 as visas are getting used up steadily and quickly by PERM candidates. Anyways who has said that life is fair.. ain't it ??

NJ Oct02-PD said:
It is possible that EB-2 will become unavailable in September 2005 for either India and China, and worldwide in the second half of the month....

See what's happening? Tons of peope will be granted LC through PERM in the next couple of months while we are still waiting for ours LC to be certified. What's next? By the time we finally get our LC certified (two or three years later---probably the worst scenario..), another issue we are going to face: Retrogression of EB VISA !!! Ironically, a lot of people will be from PERM approvals standing in front of us---all of them just applied some time two or three weeks ago...

Hey guys who do you ask for when you call the Philly center ? Every time I call I get transferred to the automated status line ...

45-Day Letters May Not be Completed by September 2005

According to the latest update from DOL:

The BPCs plan to have all cases entered into their system by the end of September 2005. To meet this goal, they are not inputting complete data on some cases. The 45-day letters, however, cannot be issued for each case until it is fully entered into the system. Therefore, it is likely that some cases will not receive 45-day letters by September 2005, which was DOL's original timeline.

Send backlog article to NJ Senators and other media

Hello guys,

I have faxed the recent backlog article to two NJ Senators (Lautenberg and Corzine).

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/22/AR2005072202060.html

I also faxed to NY Times, Bergen Record, Senator Charles Schumer, Senator Kennedy, and Senator Arlen Spencer. Please do the same to the national/regional media that you know about.

As of today, Houston Chronicles and Seattle Times also published the same article by Mitra Kalita of Washington Post.

Lastly, but no least, I do hope these actions will expedite the labor processing process at Philly.

:)

NJ RIR June 2002
EB2
T### (July 11)
No 45 day letter yet.

NJ Oct02-PD said:
By the way, I did not apply for a screen shot. I got the 45 days letter directly and the number was P-05122-XXXXX. According other people's experience, I wish that I will get my LC certified by Holloween.....while it only took my friend two weeks to get it certified in only two weeks via PERM. What a not-fair game...

Hi My number is T-05132-**** Hoe many days more do you think will it be till I reach for that elusive 45 days letter stage???

How to receive T number form BPC

My receipt date is June 10th, 2002. I wrote to Governer Codey and received a standard mail from NJ Labor dept. giving me my application number and date when they shipped to Phil. BPC. I want to guesstimate approximate time for 45 day letter. If that's too far of may have to look into PERM possibilities. Can anyone explain how to receive T number or what will be the timeframe for 45-day letter? Thanks.

45 day letter

If you want to apply for a 7th year extension then you can email at H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US to get a screenshot of your case at PBEC. They will email you back within 3 weeks your ETA# which might have a 'T' or 'P' no. Depending on your case status you should receive your 45 day letter.

IndianGC said:
My receipt date is June 10th, 2002. I wrote to Governer Codey and received a standard mail from NJ Labor dept. giving me my application number and date when they shipped to Phil. BPC. I want to guesstimate approximate time for 45 day letter. If that's too far of may have to look into PERM possibilities. Can anyone explain how to receive T number or what will be the timeframe for 45-day letter? Thanks.

It has been quite a long time now . Did anybody recieved 45 day letter or certified during July-Aug 2005. Please post.

PD : 09/2002
State filed : NY
RIR
No 45 day letter yet

H1-B Year Ext.

Hi

I wanted to know if in case, I sent mail to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US for 7th year extension then

My quesiton

what is the content of this mail?
Is there a problem if you sent multiple mail for same case from multiple time?

Your prompt response is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Sandeep Sahai

ssahai said:
Hi

I wanted to know if in case, I sent mail to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US for 7th year extension then

My quesiton

what is the content of this mail?
Is there a problem if you sent multiple mail for same case from multiple time?

Your prompt response is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Sandeep Sahai
H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US should be used to obtain proof of pending labor application for the purpose of H1-B extension. Please do not abuse it for obtaining status information especially if your PD is 2003 or 2003+

Justdoit - Your signature gives the ETA# which is similar to mine although your PD is almost a year ahead of mine. Do they follow a separate sequence for assigning temporary case nos. I am confused... :confused:

justdoit said:
H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US should be used to obtain proof of pending labor application for the purpose of H1-B extension. Please do not abuse it for obtaining status information especially if your PD is 2003 or 2003+

mine is before you then also my case number is after you
so does this case number make any sense.
they are going to work on ( God Know's when) PD or by case number :mad:

I assume case numbers are auto-generated by the system. PDs 1 year apart having similar case numbers explains the randomnees with which BEC's have been entering data. And we cannot complain about that since it is conceiveable that arranging the boxes in PD order and then entering data would be more time consuming.
In the end, we can only hope they will process by PD.

Hi

I found out that my number has chaged from T to P. When do you get your 45 days letter. And what number do you all use to contact PEBC ???

gcforwhat said:
I found out that my number has chaged from T to P. When do you get your 45 days letter. And what number do you all use to contact PEBC ???
Can you please provide your case details?

gcforwhat said:
My case number is P-05132-*****
Priority Date: 08/08/2002
Case Status: Data Review

NJ EB3 RIR
So, maybe they are entering complete details of cases currently. Hopefully they have all paperwork organized now. And should do everything acc. to FIFO.