Receipt/EAD Tracker DECEMBER - 2001!!!!***

Yes. EAD was approved on 01/08 for both. I received my card on 01/14. Waiting for my wife\'s car

I guess they prepare and send the cards sorted by approval date and the person\'s last name. My wife should get hers today.

Any body received the RD\ND ( MD After 12\15\01)?????????

Any body received the RD\ND (MD After 12\15\01)?????????

485 approved - feb 2001

Hi Guys,

Thank you very much for all the help and information you all shared in this website. I just called the INS , and my case got approved

ND : 02/20/2001
FP : 06/07/2001
RFE recd by INS 12/26/2001 (Birth certificate had no names and employer letter)
Case approved: 01/14/2002

Thank you very much once again, having patience and beleiving in GOD is the path to success.

MD-12/17/01, RD-12/18/01-Checks Cleared 01/07/02..Waiting on Receipts..Have not checked with the law

Edison_NJ, Did you receive the EAD card for your wife. ... I am still waiting???

Is it normal or do you think mine has misplaced in the post???

Received EAD Cards and AP documents. Waiting for FP....(State: NJ)

RD: 12/10
ND: 12/14
EAD Approved: 01/08 (for both)
AP Approved: 01/10 (for both)
EAD Card Received: 01/14 (self)
EAD Card Received: 01/15 (spouse)
AP documents Received: 01/16 (for both).

You should be getting it within this week.

not to worry and question to Edison NJ from parsippany NJ

I have been silent for some time. Bu my I-485 is filed december 6 2001 and fedex is delivered to ins on the 7th. I do not know anything about the rd/nd. I have not received my EAD yet either.

BTW, did you guys decide what to do about i140 cp and i485 aos ? My I-140 paperwork was sent to consulate in Istanbul/Turkey and this consulate does not process any immigrant visa. Now i have no clue where my I-140 paper is?

Urget Help needed any inputs are grealy appreciated

Hi guys,
My lawyer says she mailed my 485/EAD/AP on Dec 03 2001 . But till now no receipts. i talk to lawyer she says it may take any where between 45 to 60 days to get the receipts. she wants me to wait until Feb 7th (for 60 working days) then if she is not received by then she is going to call INS. Looks like lot of people got the EAD and receipts whose mailing date was as late as Dec 20th. So any ideas how to probe my case ? by the way i did n\'t write checks to INS i wrote my lawyer my lawyer wrote checks to INS.any inputs are greatly appreciated.
Thanks

I didn\'t decide anything about I-140 CP....

But I am thinking of sending an e-mail to my consulate (from the other discussions in this forum, INS only can request the file back or we may have to file some form I-824 which I am not sure of).

No Title

Earlier messages # 5, 91.2 on this discussion

MD 12/17/01
RD 12/18/01
ND 01/03/02

Got all receipts(myself, wife and daughter) for AOS,AP,EAD from
attorney yesterday. All have same ND.

get tracking no..

Lawyers usually send these applications by FEDEX/UPS.So get the tracking no. and check the status. also ask lawyer whether checks have been cleared or not.