Receipt/EAD Tracker DECEMBER - 2001!!!!***

Re- Checked with the lawyer

He said the file stays at nvc until packet 3 is received. I should not be worried since he will not send packet3.

BTW: I can not give him an example from chat forms. Do you have know any law web site that discusses this

I save one March approval for I-140 CP today. I think the delay is random... Do you Agree?

To: Ny Waiter

We are on the same boat. Mine was filed on Dec 4. 2001. I haven\'t received any receipts yet either. My lawyer told me the same story. I am wondering if we have the same lawyer. I had a chance to speak with an INS officer. She couldn\'t find my record on the tracking system. She admitted my case was left behind the schedule and suggested me to ask my lawyer to check if the check has been checked out. However, my lawyer didn\'t want to proceed with that.

Good luck,

Kenkon

Does FP notice come to you or attorney ?

My MD 12/12/2001, not a word yet from attorney. I am not sure of MD also....attorney said would send file by that week...Mon/Tues..

Does ND copy come to you also, though the case is represented by attorney ? How about EAD and FP ?

Does anything come to you at all, or are we completely dependent on attorney ?

sailing in same boat

mine case was filed on Dec 4. no receipts yet. same answer from IIO

EAD card received yesterday

MD 12/14/01
RD 12/19/01
ND 12/28/01
EAD approved on 12/14/02
EAD card received 12/18/02

Please note that my attorney did not send the signature card and on the EAD card I have "fingerprint not available" written.

Regarding ND calculation

Edison_NJ,
I dont think your assumption is entirely accurate. My EAC is 069 and my ND is 12/21. I think they also include Saturdays as business days.

it is ok if your EAD card says "fingerprint not available"

My lawyer also didn\'t send any signature card and I was told by my lawyer that the signature card is not required with I-765 application as far as VSC is concerned...

EAD, EAC#02-068-****(Resent)

Mailed Dec 3, rejected, resent, EAC#02-068-****
RD 1/7/02 ND 1/11/02, any info on trends lately??

MD-12/17/2001

my mailing date was dec 17th. RD was 12/20/2001....ND is 01/04/2002.
i have recieved all the 6 notices for 485,ead,ap for me and my spouse

nd 04 jan 02 approved(ead)

ead approved for both me and my spouse on 18 jan 2002
md 18 dec
rd 26 dec
nd 04 jan
aprroved 18 jan

Checks not Cleared

Hi All,
I got a problem with my gc processing. Some of the checks that I sent to INS did not clear since I didnt have sufficient funds. (Man! I didnt even notice that VSC process applications so quick nowadays!!) The one\'s that were not cleared were my I485($220) and I131($95). I did put enough funds on my account now. I called my bank and they told me that usually, big companies(like INS) do have a separate bank that clears the checks for them and that the said bank usually send out the checks again at least thrice to check if there are available funds or not. I was advised to wait for the checks to be sent to my bank again for clearance.

Anyone with the same experience, Please help!!!!!

Thanks..

To kenkon99

hi,
Did you get your receipts? i didn\'t get my receipts till now. i really don\'t know how to proceed now? did you talk to your lawyer about this? Please update me with your end of information.
Thanks

Got receipt - MD-12/27/2001

my mailing date was dec 27th. RD was 12/28/2001....ND is 01/11/2002. have recieved all the 6 notices for 485,ead,ap for me and my spouse

No Title

Write a letter NVC and tell them NOT to send your file to the Consulate aboroad if you want to do AOS (Even their web site suggests this@!). NVC usually sends the file very quickly. They do not wait fot the Pcaket 3. Even my lawyer told me that and I found out
that my file was sent to consulate in 30 days!.
BTW my ND is 03-30-2001

Got Receipts - MD 12/21/2001, RD 12/26/2001, ND 01/09/2002

Got Receipts for all the 6 applications - I485, EAD and AP for me and my spouse. All the receipt numbers are EAC-02-081-5xxxx