Receipt/EAD Tracker DECEMBER - 2001!!!!***

Got receipts

Hey Guys:

Got my reciept for my 485 and EAD. Information as follows:

MD : 12/11/2001 (overnight)
RD : 12/12/2001
ND : 12/19/2001

Hopefully everything will continue at this good pace from now on.

Good luck.

EAD Approved and waiting to receive it.

EB3
MD 12/06/2001
    ND 12/17/2001
    EAD is approved on 01/02/2002 ( checked in AVM)
I hope FP notice also will come with in couple of weeks.

Receipt processing

People,
I have to pinch myself to make sure that I am not dreaming!! Receipt notices in two weeks????? My attorney\'s paralegal just informed me that they have received the receipt notice from VSC on my behalf. Apprently, the papers were filed on 12/11/01. I don\'t know what the notice date is yet. Will post it here as soon as I receive a copy of the receipt notice from my attorney.
Good luck to all of us!

MD: 12/07 RD: 12/10 ND: 12/14 waiting for EAD and AP

I got the EAC numbers from lawyer two weeks back and received copy of the receipts from my employer today. And also I came to know that my I-140 was applied for CP (Consulate: Mumbai, India....but I am from Chennai). They applied for AOS without asking or telling me anything about I-140 (CP). I have read in this forum that there will be some additional delay...could you guys please explain what the procedure is exactly when I-140 is approved for CP (like sending the files/packet to NVC, etc.,...........) ?

Good News: New Vermont Center Processing Time

Good News Everybody,

Just read the new processing time for Vermont for I-485 from http://shusterman.com/.
Mail room:12/20/2001
Data Entry: 12/14/2001
File Maintenance:12/5/2001

Good Luck!

No Title

Could you elaborate what is the significance of each date in terms of processing time for 485.

Receiveed receipts for EAD, 485

MD - 12/05/2001
RD - 12/06/2001
ND -12/18/2001
EB2 CATEGORY
received receipts from lawyer..

Quicker receipts...thats all!

I dont think it means anything more. The new processing times report does not say what NDs are being processed. Previously, that was a good estimate of how long it would take to process 485. Now, with the changed format in reporting processing times, I dont think we can form an idea of how long it would take after issue of receipts.
From elsewhere on this forum, I get the impression that they are currently processing March 01 cases. Going by that scale, we still have a 9month lag. Not too bad considering that number used to be 12-18 months several months ago.
All, correct me if I\'m wrong!
Cheers!

Thanks Aryaman.

But I couldn\'t get the answer for my question.
What is the procedure and how much of delay it is going to cause, if my I-140 was approved for CP and I apply for AOS ?

For Edison_NJ

My lawyer suggested me to go for AOS and applied I-140. I noticed
Consulate: Mumbai, India in my I-140 application and I believed
that has no relation with CP. However, on the I-140 approval I
noticed that the approval notice has send to NVC, NH. I talked to my
lawyer\'s office and they assured me this will not cause any problem(I
trust them! In fact, this is their general practice... in case
somebody change their mind and go for CP...). I don\'t know procedural
details.
MD: 12/4
RD: 12/5
ND: 12/14
Received receipt on 1/2/2002.
Good luck!

when should i expect Receipt notices for the case filed on 12/03/2001

Hi guys
can you please tell me when should i expect receipt notices for my 485/EAD/AP filed on (Mailed on 12/03/2001)