Re-Entry with Travel Document

mkhursh_freak? said:
Mombutu...?
Didn't I tell you to put mkhursh back in his leash away from humans?
Sorry, jefe, but he spread the shit all over the place while he was taking his lunch. Can you "smmell" it? I'm sure everyone on this forum can feel it thru their monitors.

p.s when the doctor told you to take twice a day 100mg XANAX, you souldn't listen. Take 3 times. Though in your condition I "doughh" will make any "inpruvment".
Get a life and stop bashing everybody. Stop "chewinng" your fingers. You don't know who I am.No Asia. Europe.
Adios amigos

mkhursh_freak,

How if I tell you who I am, provide you with my address and Telephone number on the forum and have an Special Agent of FBI monitor the Blog?

MK

Only those intelligent people could have doubt, those who don't are dumb.

mkhursh said:
amtbooks,

I'm sure you doubt many other things, do you doubt your presence in this country as well? If you are so fed up go back to where you came from.

The best thing Tony Blair did in the United Kingdom is the enactment of recent law which would deport those who incite hatered and violence. Some thing has to be done in the U.S.A, as well.

Your response also reminded me of a girl's story (on this forum) who was deported to Bangladesh. She use to follow the Blind Mullah from Egypt, your few words are alarming.

If you are a parent and raise children with so much discontent while living in the (U.S.A) obviously they will take lead from you, follow extremist like the blind cleric from Egypt who often issued edict, preached hatered while living in the (U.S.A) which accomodated him.

FYI, his Son was caught in Afghanistan, fighting along with the Talibans against U.S, troops.

I noticed there are several forum members who are not happy with the way their cases are handled, particularly "wantmygcnow". He whines, gripes and spreads anxity. To all of those, who have doubts should consider legal action against USCIS, rather than poisioning hundred of readers.

Ngwanyia case is the best example for all of the whiners, have some courage and determination. If you are done wrong, you can take the Government to the court and win. You won't be able to SUE your former Governments.

My message for you: Don't read news paper and bring it on the forum, I don't care if you are the MODERATOR of this forum or KING KONG.

No wonder you guys would never blend in the society, adapt and be constructive. Do something good, be thankful to this country(U.S.A), for every thing you have acheived particularly your life which you saved by becoming an asylee.

MK

mkhursh_freak? said:
Mombutu...?
Didn't I tell you to put mkhursh back in his leash away from humans?
Sorry, jefe, but he spread the shit all over the place while he was taking his lunch. Can you "smmell" it? I'm sure everyone on this forum can feel it thru their monitors.

p.s when the doctor told you to take twice a day 100mg XANAX, you souldn't listen. Take 3 times. Though in your condition I "doughh" will make any "inpruvment".
Get a life and stop bashing everybody. Stop "chewinng" your fingers. You don't know who I am.No Asia. Europe.
Adios amigos

mkhush_freak,

I know you created your handle today, you have left your footprint all over the forum. You and other who despise my posting are traceable, I don't have to do much but just pickup the phone.

All I need an open sypathy from you and "jefe" for Blind Cleric and "Tashnuba" rest assured, you will be answering to the Big Brother. You won't be able to hide behind firewall and routers!

MK

amtbooks said:
Only those intelligent people could have doubt, those who don't are dumb.

Amtbooks,

Is that all you have to say, can't you be more specific? Be brave, speak your mind the way you should be, don't beat around the bush.

MK

MKhursh,
still, every time you open your mouth, your ignorance screams out. please, be polite. we have confidence in the system and who are you to scare us? garbage.
from now on, I am not going to respond to your email. This is the last one. just to tell you though; in this forum there are people from all walk of life. professionalls and as well as FBI's. donot try to sound someone whom you are not. educated people are confident and donot spend time talking about themselves. people talk about them.
please return back to the issue ahead. answer the asylum question. if you have no answer, listen to those who know.

mkhursh said:
mkhush_freak,

I know you created your handle today, you have left your footprint all over the forum. You and other who despise my posting are traceable, I don't have to do much but just pickup the phone.

All I need an open sypathy from you and "jefe" for Blind Cleric and "Tashnuba" rest assured, you will be answering to the Big Brother. You won't be able to hide behind firewall and routers!

MK

mkhursh said:
Readers,
Please share your views on the following. I was granted asylum in July 1995, applied for adjustment in Aug, 2000. Got married in Oct, 2000 and moved to TX.
Inquired about the status of case, INS did not find any records of I-485 application.

Re-applied and finally got a receipt date of March, 21-2001. Received notice for finger printing in April, 04. Finger printed on May6,2004.

Changed residence on October1, 2004. Submitted AR11 to London, KY and inofrmed Nebraska of the move. Online case status refers to the contact of Oct, 2004.

Any idea, as to when should I be hearing back from USCIS. Please, share your thoughts.

Best Regards.
What else? A bloody englishman. If English is your native language doesn't make smarter than
the others.

I've read most of your posts. Oh, boy....I'd be scared to live even in the same town with you, not to
mention to be one of your colleagues or neighbours. You could be easy a study case. The students would
fight to study paranoia on you.
I noticed 2-3 answers to the same post over 3-4 hours. Does this happen when people don't answer
to your garbage? Are you fighting with yourself in the mirror?
What happens in that 3-4 hours period? You go beat your wife and your kid and come back to your
PC fighting with the others?
And don't try to scary anybody with FBI. An FBI agent doesn't say "I'm an agent, I make a
phone call and I'll find you". He just does it without any words. Why would I be scared? It is a
crime to try to temper jerks like you? Nobody likes you here. 95% of your post are inflammatory posts anyway.
Not to much help from your side.

your post:

"I'll tempt you, I'll tease you and I'll tantalize. . I'm tired of TOM, DICK and HARRY, who act like politicians from TUMBUKTU."
You must hate everyone around you.

I hope you'll never get your GC. America doesn't need jerks like you. Go back to your cave.

qsheba said:
MKhursh,
still, every time you open your mouth, your ignorance screams out. please, be polite. we have confidence in the system and who are you to scare us? garbage.
from now on, I am not going to respond to your email. This is the last one. just to tell you though; in this forum there are people from all walk of life. professionalls and as well as FBI's. donot try to sound someone whom you are not. educated people are confident and donot spend time talking about themselves. people talk about them.
please return back to the issue ahead. answer the asylum question. if you have no answer, listen to those who know.

Qsheba,

I'm not scaring you, I simply stated the facts. You and others tried to gangup on me and you have the audacity to call me ignorant. You are talking about your confidence in the system, I am appauled, read your post where you talk about other knowledgeable(s) who could teach me "Garbage".

From here on you can write the Mullah or those who you tried to defend. Don't chicken out of the forum, I'm sure there are Professionals, Law Enforcement Personnel and Scumbag like you who get to be on the forum.

I never claimed to be a Law Enforcement Personell, you're disillusioned and your response provieds clues of chronic diseas and habbit of misinterpretation, just like the Mullah(s) misinterpret Quran.

I have come accross many Educated but Uncivilized Eqius asinus, including yourself. I know you're not the last of the bunch, there is a procession of them out there. Your views can't be ignored, you should and must be dealt with. You and your followers don't own this forum, don't incite hatered and stop your propaganda mechanism.

MK

Last edited by a moderator:
mkhursh_freak? said:
What else? A bloody englishman. If English is your native language doesn't make smarter than
the others.

I've read most of your posts. Oh, boy....I'd be scared to live even in the same town with you, not to
mention to be one of your colleagues or neighbours. You could be easy a study case. The students would
fight to study paranoia on you.
I noticed 2-3 answers to the same post over 3-4 hours. Does this happen when people don't answer
to your garbage? Are you fighting with yourself in the mirror?
What happens in that 3-4 hours period? You go beat your wife and your kid and come back to your
PC fighting with the others?
And don't try to scary anybody with FBI. An FBI agent doesn't say "I'm an agent, I make a
phone call and I'll find you". He just does it without any words. Why would I be scared? It is a
crime to try to temper jerks like you? Nobody likes you here. 95% of your post are inflammatory posts anyway.
Not to much help from your side.

your post:

"I'll tempt you, I'll tease you and I'll tantalize. . I'm tired of TOM, DICK and HARRY, who act like politicians from TUMBUKTU."
You must hate everyone around you.

I hope you'll never get your GC. America doesn't need jerks like you. Go back to your cave.

Mkursh_freak,

You are not defending Mullah anymore, come back with your real handle dude. It's obvious you like to read my post and respond.

Don't be side tracked, take me up on my offer. I'd like to see how far can you go with your twisted response. Me, wife beater! Do you have to make your personal experience know to everyone?

Get back on track, say something about U.S authorities mistreatment. Don't veer off, don't beat around the bush.

MK

Am I dumb then? I just came back from Germany went to the "non citizen" line in Boston, didn't even wait for more than 2 minutes, the officer asked me if I had a passport (obviously said no)and what the purpose of my visit was and I told him and he stamped my RTD and I was on my way. Soon after I filed my I485 application and I had the old I94 date etc. Am I screwed? Will I be in trouble because I didn't fill out a new I94 ? I had no idea people go to a separate room and get asked questions.
Anyone with any insight please help!

rgebru said:
Am I dumb then? I just came back from Germany went to the "non citizen" line in Boston, didn't even wait for more than 2 minutes, the officer asked me if I had a passport (obviously said no)and what the purpose of my visit was and I told him and he stamped my RTD and I was on my way. Soon after I filed my I485 application and I had the old I94 date etc. Am I screwed? Will I be in trouble because I didn't fill out a new I94 ? I had no idea people go to a separate room and get asked questions.
Anyone with any insight please help!

Don't worry. The same story happened to me this summer. On my way back from Europe the officer in Logan Airport just took my RTD and asked for my National Passport which I showed him and then he stamped RTD with "Admitted" sign. I can't say that his inspection was cursory and most likely he acted in compliance with rules. In a few months I went to Mexico and the officer in Dallas gave me a hard time. First of all the lady in front of the line who checks all forms to be filled out correctly looked at my RTD and said that I didn't need to fill out I-94. When I stopped in front of the officer's window he told me that I needed one. I didn't argue with him and filled it. When I came back he began literally to bitch with me being very mean and full of animosuty which I described in one of my posts before. Finally after 10 minutes of bitching he put my RTD in the file and said to go to another door. There my RTD was stamped with another red sign saying that I am admitted for the indefinite period and employment authorized and I-94 was stapled.Obviously, the officer saw my previous visas and all stamps in my RTD and he was ok with them. Certainly this ambiguity sucks but I assume that people who occupy such position as Customs and Border Protection officers should know what they are doing.I would suggest to photocopy your RTD just in case if they ask you to show the prove of your trips. Other than that you should be ok.

Hi Minsk,

That makes me feel better..although since I will be traveling back and forth quite often I'm hoping I won't have a problem. The only other issue is that my I485 application now has the old date of entry (which is the only I94 I had when i first entered the country). Would that cause problems with my AOS application?
Thanks everyone for your help by the way..

rgebru said:
Hi Minsk,

That makes me feel better..although since I will be traveling back and forth quite often I'm hoping I won't have a problem. The only other issue is that my I485 application now has the old date of entry (which is the only I94 I had when i first entered the country). Would that cause problems with my AOS application?
Thanks everyone for your help by the way..

I don't see any reason why it should cause any problems.

Maybe because the date that I last arrived in the US isn't the date I put on my I485? I don't know why, i guess when I was asked for the I94 number etc I also put the date that I got it the only one I have. Anyways, really can't do anything about it right now..so I'll just wait and see. Thanks

Pending I-485

Hello.

I have joined this forum couple days ago.
Here is the brief of my story.

Entry to USA :10/10/2002
Mail to Asylum Application:01/18/2003
Interview date :02/13/2003
Aslylum Granted : 02/21/2003
I-485 Applied : 04/04
Medical :01/2006
Biometric :02/14/2006

ND : 01/04/2006
LUD :02/15/2006

I have a friend who has the same status with us and applied couple months before then me and he got his GC on January/2006.

With compare his case I was thinking I would get my GC around June or July.
But still I could not get anything.

I have called to USCIS at 1-800 number and the lady said to me NSC is processing the case date on 2001.(But this information is not true,because of the my friend's case)

Can you advise or share your thought with me about my case?

Thanks.

Freedom1963

Freedom1963 said:
Hello.

I have joined this forum couple days ago.
Here is the brief of my story.

Entry to USA :10/10/2002
Mail to Asylum Application:01/18/2003
Interview date :02/13/2003
Aslylum Granted : 02/21/2003
I-485 Applied : 04/04
Medical :01/2006
Biometric :02/14/2006

ND : 01/04/2006
LUD :02/15/2006

I have a friend who has the same status with us and applied couple months before then me and he got his GC on January/2006.

With compare his case I was thinking I would get my GC around June or July.
But still I could not get anything.

I have called to USCIS at 1-800 number and the lady said to me NSC is processing the case date on 2001.(But this information is not true,because of the my friend's case)

Can you advise or share your thought with me about my case?

Thanks.

Freedom1963
Hi Freedom,

We are all in the same boat. Some lucky people have been approved much earlier than most of us. They are people still waiting from 2001 (or maybe even before). There is no consistency in CIS. Some people who applied 485 in 2006 (i.e this guy who applied on Jan 17) have gotten their GC already. Usually, once you get Bio code 3 done, you "should" get your GC in a month or two, but it's not always true (actually it's rarely true). There is no pattern, no consistency, there is nothing...you just have to wait. Your case is similar to most people on this forum. Eveybody that I know outside this forum (almost all) have gotten their GC 2 months after Bio code 3, but not me (and not most people on this forum).

But the good news is, I think a lot of people will get approved by the end of this fiscal year. Although I wish I could be one of them, realistically, I think I will have to wait until next fiscal year (at least). And according to the INS estimate, you will have to wait until next year too (since you applied after 2003). Check http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/services/RefAdjust/index.HTM and look under "Processing Times for Asylee Adjustment Cases" for more info. Good luck!

Bio Code 3

Hi

Bio Code 3 is one of the my other question.I have gotten mail from USCIS and I had to be ready at one of their office at the appointment time.

I was there at time and they took my picture and fingerprint?
What does it means?

I would like to be clear how many bio code we are talking about in term of the immigration and which one is mine?

Can anyone reply my question?

Thanks a lot.

Your welcome Freedome.

Usually, they ask for Bio code 3 and that's the only one they will ask, but if you case is not approved within a year or so after Bio was taken, they will ask for another one.

There are 3 types of bio:
1) Bio 1: fingerprint of 10 fingers (this is required for background check for FBI)
2) Bio 2: fingerprint of your index finger and signature (this is required for GC production)
3) Bio 3: Bio 1 + Bio2 (which is for both FBI and GC production at the same time). They used to ask for Bio 1 first and then for Bio 2 when you are about to be approved. But lately, they have been asking for Bio 3 only, especially for recent applicants (I am assuming because they plan to approve us within a year of applying)

Your appointment letter you got from CIS should tell you the Bio code they want you to do (It should be on the up right corner). Or if you have done bio already, you should know which one you did by the kind of fingerprints they asked you to do.

Good luck.

Hello MGTgrl

First of all I would like thanks to you.
It seems they I have done all type of Bio base on your explanation.

I am not at home and won't be at home for couple days but I will check with my appointment letter also.

I have another question I hope you can help me at least give me an advise.
I have a doughter she is turn to 19th today.(She was born 08.08.1988) and she is living with her mom out of USA.

I have filled I-730 for her and her case was approved by USCIS September 2005 and transfered to National Visa Center.NVC send to our file to the Country of Birth and American Embassy has mailed to interview letter to my doughter.

She went to interview 01/05/2006 and they said that they required security clerance.(None of my friends petition was required Security Clerance)

Since January still we could not any information.I have e-mail to Embassy couple times and they said as soon as they get the result (from where I really don't know) publish on the their web pages.

My question are;

1-Is there any way to follow up the my doughter case
2-Is there any way to make the decision or to get the result of security clerance faster (She has to start Univercity)

Can you advise me please?

Thanks and Best Regards.