RD - OCT 2001...Please post updates Here

haraputta

My attorney just got the receipt notice, and she is going to mail it to my home. I will let you know when I receive it. PS, has your check been cashed yet? If yes, at least you know that INS has received your application. Wish you have good news very soon.

All.....just talked to IIO -

just talk to IIO as i have not received my receipt yet ( MD - Oct10 ). IIO told me there was a problem with the printer and some of the receipts did not get printed. He also mention the printer has been fixed now. He has ordered the reprint of my receipt while i was on the phone. Great IIO

He was very helpfull to give me my and my wife\'s LIN numbers... Also told me my FP was ordered on Nov 13.

MD-Oct10
RD-Oct11
ND-Nov12

At the end i would like to mention this Forum is and was very helpfullly to me. Advice from harapatta was very very helpfull. Posts from Kp Kp and Venus were helpfull to guess the time line whats going on.

Great job guys keep the forum going......I have found a way to pull this forum on top withut posting any stuff. I will keep on pullying the forum on the top if i feel it is getting burried down below

Congrats Oracle Oracle

Good to know that everything has sorted out. Please keep us all posted with any updates. How long do you think the FP notice will take to get to you?

Thanks.

hi oracle oracle

how come ur getting the fp notice so soon i thought they were still issuing fp notices for the ones who applied in aug.
But anyway congrtas.........

jade2326

Congratulations on getting the receipts. I have not heard back from my lawyer yet. Hopefully my receipts are on the way as well..Have no clue if the check has been cashed or not.

Hoping for good news. Thanks for sharing your info... I will keep you posted with my updates.

receipt

For those who received the receipt, is it sent to your lawyer or your home address?
Thanks,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Hi OracleOracle,

Congratulations.

Mine:

MD - 10/03
RD - 10/05
ND - 10/08

I heard in INS voice message that my AP was approved on Yesterday i.e 11/27.

Waiting for EAD approval. It seems INS nebraska is doing good job.

To All,

Try to keep this forum on TOP ALWAYS.

Posting -- RD - OCT 2001...

Applied I 485 & EAD @NSC
Mailed on 10/29/01
RD 10/30/01
ND 11/20/01

Hi to All of you , Why don\'t you mention your Service centers too please ??

Good Luck & thanks!!

Jade2326, OracleOracle... I got my receipt ---- FINALLY

MD 1 : Sept.04, 2001
MD 2 : Oct. 17, 2001

I am not sure about the ND as I have not seen my receipt yet.

I just got notified by my lawyer that he has recieved the receipts finally. I feel as if I have accomplished something very big by getting the receipt after almost three months, where in fact it is just the receipt.

I will keep you guys posted with any further updates. Waiting for the FP now....

Thanks.

Congrats !!

Is your FP along with your Receipt notice on the way ??BTW are you @ NSC please ??

Thanks Hari and jade2326

Lets keep in touch... all the way to the approval...NSC is still the fastest processing center. Lets hope this stays true in the time to come.

Thanks.

Got receipts

Mailing date 10/19/2001
receipt date 10/22/2001
notice date 11/19/2001

waiting for my wife\'s EAD