Rant (on members who are mean)!!!

Have you been insulted or made to feel stupid by members on this forum

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Says you, the provider of joy to the oppressed masses... with a pat in the back and 2 cookies in the sack.

Mr P, you need to let it go now. Be a man and let it go. You started all this. Your responses are rude sometimes/most of the time.

Listen to the tone in your first post and your tone now. You have been reading about immigration issues for a few months, that doesn't make you more intelligent than anyone. Look you were back then asking a question that beleive me wasn't asked for the first time on the forum but you probably got a good answer from a "reg" at the time. Now you are a "reg", its your job to perpetuate and "transmit the knowledge" not to use it as a weapon of arrogance.

If I saw your first post and answered it the way you answer people this is what I would have asked you:

-How come you came here in January and got married 3 months later?
-That is fraud you cannot do that and especially on a B visa. You are just abusing the system. You just married to get benefits...

After which Mr P you would probably tell me that you knew your wife before you came in the last time. In which case I would reply like you do:

-why didn't you ask for a K visa?
-did you tell them at POE or embassy that you had already a girlfriend or fiancee in the US? This is fraud...
-You should have done Consular processing.
-Your wife/fiancee could have filed I-130 for you, you would have stayed in Venezuela, then gotten a Visa and come here for AOS.

Isn't that what you suggest to every new poster in that situation, and then call them frauds if they don't listen to you? Lead by example, not by words!!!

You see Mr P that's how you attack people here all the time and yet seem to be the most virulent opponent to AOS after B visas.

And seriously you are very hypocritical, because either you knew your wife earlier, which means you did not disclose this info, like you suggest everyone to do, so you could be sure to be allowed in this great country. Or it means you did not know your wife yet and from january to april, you got engaged, married and just one month later applied for AOS.

And you were the one telling someone on another thread that a wedding was something SO IMPORTANT that if you do not have at least 2 family members, its not a real wedding, and Blah Blah Blah...

What if I told you that getting engaged, married and adjusted in 6 months really isn't a sign of a good real relationship???

You see, there are ALL the signs of FRAUD in your case too, but since I do not know what's in your heart, I give you the benefit of the doubt. You should do the same to others and stop attacking them.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED, O MY GOD!!!! PEOPLE SAYING THAT THIS THREAD IS STUPID BUT HERE YOU ARE POSTING AND FIGHTING. LONGVIEW AM ASKING NICELY TO PLEASE LEAVE IF YOU FIGHT. p I WILL APOLOGIZE FOR CALL YOU A FRAUD, I DO NOT KNOW YOU BUT YOU ARE MEAN.

Ok people, i hope this will be the last post on this thread! We all know certain people can't take the same heat they are so used to giving out to others. I hope we all can let sleeping dogs lie and go back to helping each other on immigration issues and encouraging each other while we wait patiently to hear some good news from USCIS.

Let the Authority make the fraud call

Guys,

We are going thru the process of applying and petitioning for our whatever status change. Let the authority decide which is and which is not.

trinigirl said:
LONGVIEW AM ASKING NICELY TO PLEASE LEAVE IF YOU FIGHT.
And I'm telling you bluntly to leave if this forum's such a horrible, corrupt place.

Y'all accuse Praetorian of being abrasive, but you're not proving yourselves to be any better where civility is concerned. This thread's a bunch of pots calling the kettle black.

Quest for attention? Let's not project your flaws onto me, Pville.

Put up or shut up, that's all I'm saying. If the forum's such a terrible place and the moderators are so unbearably unfair, go elsewhere. I'm tired of reading thread after thread of your whining.

Is someone holding a firearm to head to make you read thread after thread. You know what this tread is all about it clearly says RANT, but hear you are want to be in it, you can't help yourself, are you that weak that have to read something that have nothing to do with what your here for.

You can choose not to, but you wont because that's your personallity, you like the drama, have to voice your opinion, you can't help your self. So go ahead and answer me back "I dear you" show me that you have no will power.

You are invisible to me, so this is my last post to you, and I'll show you a woman that have will power not to answer you.

At least you admit to stirring up drama, now.

Again, you people have no room accusing Praetorian of incivility given how rude you are yourselves. Pot, kettle, black.

Prae give that person a cookie,take one of the cookies you gave to me and give it to him.Please acknowledge him/her.Pleaseeeeeeee!

Guys, don't do this. I know some people are a little mean when it comes to answering question. But after all they have a good intention, at least they answered and gave some idea. I've got some sarcastic answers for my questions, but I don't take it seriously because I do appreciate their help. I just hope we all see our mistakes and try to be nicer to others from now on. After all, we are on the same boat, that's why we came here and listen to each other.

Praetorian speaks for himself, and I speak for myself. Thankfully, I don't share your dependency on groupthink.

Praetorian speaks for himself, and I speak for myself. Thankfully, I don't share your dependency on groupthink.

Lol you speak for yourself,but nobody was speaking to you when you got in this,LOL!...And you can't seem to post a thing without putting his name all over it,sooooooooo Prae could you puhleaseeeee give this man some recognition.

I mean what will it take for to shut up on this topic,start asking questions about immigration or better yet startanswering some immigration related questions.What will it take?I aint going anywhere stranger,neither is anyone else you have a problem with.I made the first move for peace,you are throwing gas on the fire...Don't get it twisted,if you seek to be put out and dismantled(look it up),i'll give you what your craving.But if you want this to end,just end it and it will be ended...You are like the only person still talking smack.Prae is done with it(i hope),he is answering questions politely in other threads,take a look stranger...Again you are doing the same thing your arguing against,let it be done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dont depend on groupthink?? You do realize this a forum right? I know its frustrating waiting for the Interview Letter since July, dont take it on us. Take up a book, relax your mind and think positive. Since you dont depend on groupthink, speak your mind to yourself not to us then

Hey all,

Can we all just get along? I know this immigration process is slow and frustrating and believe we have all gone through it :(. This forum is a channel to ask questions / seek advise and help others and if that cannot be done this is perhaps not the place to be. Please stop all the bickering , name calling that has been going on. Once again this is an avenue to help those who have immigration questions.

I am going to go ahead and close this thread with the hope that we will all get along. Happy Holidays everyone :)

thx in advance for your cooperation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since this thread is closed I wanted to add some things:

1. Personal attacks will not be tolerated
2. If you feel that you are being attacked, please report the post and put the reason/s. We will look at the thread and decide on actions to be taken if any
3. This forum is for people to seek help. It is after all an immigration forum. Please do not bash anyone. If you have an advice please bring it forward. Many of us here share experiences i.e most of us on here are not experts nor a form of legal counsel.
4. Keyword is HELP thy neighbour. People come here for help not to be judged no matter what their situation is.

Hope that clarifies the situation. Thank you for your support.

Status
Not open for further replies.