Rant (on members who are mean)!!!

Have you been insulted or made to feel stupid by members on this forum

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your inability to respond to those who disagree with you is telling. It's okay when you guys tell people to leave, but how dare someone suggest you practice what you preach!

THIS IS PRAESTORIANS POST ON 2ND MAY 2007,03:40pm
New at this -Applying Today-Advice?
Hello,
I am new at this, but i have read a lot and thanks to much information taken from this forum, I have completed my forms I-130 and I-485.

AS a little background info: i am a resident of Venezuela, came to the US legally on 01/20/07 (on a B-1 Visitor Visa) and i have my I-94. The expiration of that I-94 is 06/02/07 (a month from now ) and i got married to an USC on ) 04/06/07.

So we are concurrently filling the forms decribed above, along with all of the required documentation and more. All except for the I-693 (Medical Examination) because the appointment that they gave me was for 06/02/07...which is when my I-94 expires.

I read that i can bringthe sealed envelope with the medica examination report with me to the interview, or just mail it when they request it.

My question is, how will this affect my application? delay? what are the next steps after this?

ps: Where can i find what all the little abbreviations on the signatures mean?

Thanks again for your input and wish me luck, i am on my way to the post office!

The truth hurts, but it has to be told, enough of scaring people away, i had to stop posting because i couldn't take the rudeness, longview say what ever you want, it's your personal opinion. i could careless.

The truth hurts, but it has to be told, enough of scaring people away, i had to stop posting because i couldn't take the rudeness, longview say what ever you want, it's your personal opinion. i could careless.

Tell me exactly what is the truth? what did I hide? pull your head out of you as..s..htray and tell me.

Did I ever lie about coming here for the 50th time on a B visa? did I ever deny it? I never lied, to any embassy, consulate, or immigration officer at POE or DO. And never did anything illegal to abuse my visa, nor overstay. You have nothing against me.

You keep missing the point, and this is gonna be my last response to you,

The way you address people is very uncalled for, you did not need to call that poor guy FRAUD, it was very unneccessary, you lashed him so har that he couldn't post anymore, the fact still remains that YOU GOT MARRIED AFTER THREE MONTHS OF BEING IN THIS COUNTRY, you had no justification to call him out like that. I saw some of the questions you already anwsered this morning, THAT IS THE WAY TO GO. Wishing you all the best, i only caution.

joeie2000 said:
longview say what ever you want, it's your personal opinion.
The whole lot of you are being immature, dishonest, and (at this point) malicious. The administrators should ban every single one of you for turning your interpersonal hissy-fit/tantrum into a blatant, willful, deliberate misrepresentation of Praetorian's immigration history.

Last edited by a moderator:
Atleast i gave you an opportunity to get to know him better, you sound more pained than him why? Do not support wrong doing, so it doesn't come back to you.

The whole lot of you are being immature, dishonest, and (at this point) malicious. The administrators should ban every single one of you for turning your interpersonal hissy-fit/tantrum into a blatant, willful, deliberate misrepresentation of Praetorian's immigration history.

Who are you?Lol...Does prae even acknowledge your presence,does he even say thanks,lol.Don't you see nobody's paying you any attention,except me for some odd reason.

joeie2000 said:
Atleast i gave you an opportunity to get to know him better, you sound more pained than him why? Do not support wrong doing, so it doesn't come back to you.
I don't support wrongdoing on anyone's part.

You all, on the other hand, seem to feel that two wrongs make a right.

I don't support wrongdoing on anyone's part.

You all, on the other hand, seem to feel that two wrongs make a right.

Your persistent quest for attention and recognition fascinates me.Don't you see your doing the same thing your complaining about?

To the people that matter...Technically prae started this with his insults and attacks on people.But I unintentionally started this recent wave of backlash.I believe that if the moderators had let the "shocker at interview" thread stay open we would have dealt with everyones frustrations and it would have been over.Yet today here we are once again at it...It started with me pointing out a fact about someone who likes to point out things about other people.It started with me it is fitting that it should end with me.

I never set out to cause a disruption of this magnitude.When he did things to other people it never got to the point where threads were being shut down.That was never my intent.I think everyone who feels the need to vent say what you have to say and lets end it.

And when everyone has said there part,Let it be over please.And lets get back to business.

Quest for attention? Let's not project your flaws onto me, Pville.

Put up or shut up, that's all I'm saying. If the forum's such a terrible place and the moderators are so unbearably unfair, go elsewhere. I'm tired of reading thread after thread of your whining.

It feels good knowing how pained and stressed you have been, AFTER TASTING THE BITTER PILL YOU HAVE BEEN HANDING DOWN TO OTHERS. HE WHO JUDGES MUST BE JUDGED, JUGDE NOT, LET THE IO'S BE THE JUDGE. JUST LETTING YOU KNOW, BYE>

Dang! Anyone care to provide Cliffs Notes for those of us who missed out on the discussion/argument?

It feels good knowing how pained and stressed you have been, AFTER TASTING THE BITTER PILL YOU HAVE BEEN HANDING DOWN TO OTHERS. HE WHO JUDGES MUST BE JUDGED, JUGDE NOT, LET THE IO'S BE THE JUDGE. JUST LETTING YOU KNOW, BYE>

Who me? lol... :D sorry, but I did not lose sleep over this not for 1 second.

And another thing i've noticed,most of the time these high posters do not tackle the hard questions.I've seen questions that have stayed unanswered because the answer wasn't as simple as 123.

I've reported this thread to the mods, but this statement deserves addressing.

One thing I am acutely conscious of is the fact that I am not an attorney, never mind an immigration attorney. As a lay person, I cannot give legal advice and I am not well versed in all the nuances of US immigration law. Therefore, the hard questions are exactly the kinds of areas that I and other lay people should probably steer away from, lest we steer someone in the wrong direction. If I give you a poor suggestion, I bear no consequences. You do.

If you have a hard question, you should seek competent legal representation.

KMax said:
Dang! Anyone care to provide Cliffs Notes for those of us who missed out on the discussion/argument?
Trini, Joeie, and Pville claim they're being oppressed by the evil ImmigrationPortal moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.