questions before filing citenzenship

summer76

Registered Users (C)
My sponsor company got closed right after our (me and my wife) GC interview. We waited 6 months to get the priority date current and then our GC got approved.
Right after the GC interview since my sponsor company was closed I started working for another company but never filed AC21.
Now it’s time to file for citizenship. Does anybody think this will cause any problem? Do you think the citizenship interviewer will ask for W2’s from the sponsor company? Or our 5 year old tax transcripts? Because there won’t be our sponsor employer name on the citizenship form.
We are planning on filing 90 days before 5 yrs of GC approval.
Please let us know what we should expect from USCIS or the interviewer?
Thanks
Summer76

You shouldn't have any issues with naturalization process. Just be prepared for potential questions by IO about past employers.

Thanks. Do you think IO ever asks about 5 years old W2's and pay stubs from the sponsor emmployer?

Did you actually have an interview for the greencard or was it done at the Service Center without an ingterview? If you had an interview and were asked about your sponsoring employer and lied about it then you would have a problem. It is highly unlikely that it happened that way and is probably a non-issue.